+ Reply to Thread
Page 919 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 819 844 869 894 909 917 918 919 920 921 929 944 969 994 1019 ... LastLast
Results 18,361 to 18,380 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    How come prussia formed so well?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    How come prussia formed so well?
    Pommerian became emperor

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

It's already pretty strange Prussia, Russia and the Netherlands all formed.
    Everyone is better than someone who thinks he's better than everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by wabatt View Post
    oh yes I tagged, but I was playing as Montenegro not Russia

SNIP
    The most suprising part for me is how intact Morocco is...

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellmore Disco View Post
    The most surprising part for me is how intact Morocco is...
    I've also never, in all my countless playthroughs, seen Portugal take control of the North African countries, it's always been a massive Castillan/Spanish reign of control.

Quote Originally Posted by T.j. Arnold View Post
    I've also never, in all my countless playthroughs, seen Portugal take control of the North African countries, it's always been a massive Castillan/Spanish reign of control.
    In my current game as Japan, Spain only has 2 provinces in North Africa. 2 of the small ones. Instead, a blobby France took over and practically conquered huge amounts of the northern and western coasts of africa.

Grand Puppeteer William Shakens's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

0.3% of the world supply of Unknown is traded through the Ontario CoT LOL

I mean the other goods are fine... but trading in Unknown... that's something else.

I dunno what this is but do you want to buy it? =D

It´s probably sold to Ernie in the Sesamestreet, by a guy in a trenchcoat with a hat...

Yesterday, playing Mandchu, i had an heir, whose name was ´Dodo´ - that doesnt bode too well for the dynasty, i suppose...

Can't wait to see which countries will rebel in Malian Europe.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

That's interesting, That's something you don't see every day.

I actually never saw Ottomans being inherited.

They lost their territory before news of inheritance even reached Mali.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k club

'Malian Europe' is just epic!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazumir View Post
    It´s probably sold to Ernie in the Sesamestreet, by a guy in a trenchcoat with a hat...

Yesterday, playing Mandchu, i had an heir, whose name was ´Dodo´ - that doesnt bode too well for the dynasty, i suppose...

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That "Malian Europe" may be the most strange that I saw in a while in this thread, seriously.
    Mes AARs:
    CK: (mort à cause d'imageshack)
    EU3 NA IN: In nomine imperia(interrompu pour un temps indéfini)
    Commerce, guerre et colonies, l'Archiduché d'Autriche (1483-1540)
    CK2 : --à venir éventuellement--

« [...] Nous ne sommes pas les derniers colonisés de la terre, mais les premiers affranchis du vieux monde des États-nation. »
    « [...] We are not the last colonized of the Earth, but the first emancipated from the old world of nation-states.»
    -Pierre Elliott Trudeau, 20 mai 1980

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIRome Gold
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

It's definantly the strangest thing ive ever seen happen in a eu3 game

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    First of all, how did Mali become Islamic in the first place??

One of their neighbors must have forced religious unity on them, I guess.

Awesome screenshot though!

Erm...Mali has been Muslim since the 9th century:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mali
    Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory - Sun Tzu

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Rogov View Post
    Erm...Mali has been Muslim since the 9th century:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mali
    Seriously. No one has heard of the Hajj of Mansa Musa?

+ Reply to Thread