• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cardinal Dude, I think, went by one time in here. May even have been mine. To Search function!

EDIT:
scaled.php

The evil MAINZ!!!

The evil MAINZ!!!

The post that went with it was more hilarious still. It made the Cardinal sounds like a surfer. :p

some mildly interesting stuff:

A quite unusual controller of the Sound: Algiers.
eu312d.jpg

The AI already has enough problems uniting Japan, Persia adventuring out there doesnt help a bit...
eu314h.jpg

Oh, so they are an orthodox Papacy? That explains why wasnt I able to force religion on them even after two wars...
eu336.jpg

I thought only Papal State could be Papacy.
in the same Brandenburg game, someone made the Papal State release Aquilea, and they ended up being a papacy, too. When later the States got annexed, it reappeared close to Polotsk, in Bryansk, so they might have been involved with Polotsk becoming a papacy. Or it might be a totally unrelated bug.

EDIT: I mean, its a bug either way, im just saying it might be connected to being released from the States.

Here's an OPM Sicily in Western Africa, who is also an animist theocracy in a shamanist province. :p

EU3_3.gif

I can explain how they ended up in Africa as an OPM. Basically, I forced them to release Naples in a war, which included all their European provinces. I guess their capital then moved to their only colony. As for them being an animist theocracy in a shamanist province, I have no idea how that happened.

The province was animist. They moved their capital there after releasing Naples and then became animist. They then made a move towards narrowminded, giving them the event that flips a random province to a 'heretic' religion. Animists and shamanists are in the same religion group, and so shamanism is a sort of 'heresy' to animism. Hence they ended up with a shamanist province.

Last edited:
The province was animist. They moved their capital their after releasing Naples and then became animist. They then made a move towards narrowminded, giving them the event that flips a random province to a 'heretic' religion. Animists and shamanists are in the same religion group, and so shamanism is a sort of 'heresy' to animism. Hence they ended up with a shamanist province.

You know your EU3 ;)

The province was animist. They moved their capital their after releasing Naples and then became animist. They then made a move towards narrowminded, giving them the event that flips a random province to a 'heretic' religion. Animists and shamanists are in the same religion group, and so shamanism is a sort of 'heresy' to animism. Hence they ended up with a shamanist province.

It's so annoying when that happens to OPM Japan...

They must have gone bankrupt with that as their only province as their culture is ashanti, which must be how they changed religion.