• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
On the other hand, there are some funny things going on in Asia. A big Astrakhan without the province, a misplaced Novgorod, a really stretched out (and fragile) Ottoman Empire, and a big Baluchistan. Most unusual is possibly the highly successful Gondwana, who has completely without my help (I've actually been at war with them a couple times) conquered most of India, and left the usual powerhouse, Vijaynagara a helpless OPM. At least I haven't seen this before.
strangepic3.jpg

(open the URL in another tab or window if it doesn't work)

On the other hand, there are some funny things going on in Asia. A big Astrakhan without the province, a misplaced Novgorod, a really stretched out (and fragile) Ottoman Empire, and a big Baluchistan. Most unusual is possibly the highly successful Gondwana, who has completely without my help (I've actually been at war with them a couple times) conquered most of India, and left the usual powerhouse, Vijaynagara a helpless OPM. At least I haven't seen this before.
strangepic3.jpg

(open the URL in another tab or window if it doesn't work)

strangepic3.jpg

Soooo...high time for this hochmeister to abdicate and spend more time on the golf course. 62 years as high master..

56996513.jpg

A month after I posted this screenie he retired :D 62 years new record for me..

It appears that a weird unnamed type of ghost rebels (judging from the colours - Shady African Liberation Front) colonised the province in the year Jesus was born, but remained uncored and they are waiting for 2 millennia so half a decade passes and the province will give extra taxes. I hope the same does not happen to Castille...

It appears that a weird unnamed type of ghost rebels (judging from the colours - Shady African Liberation Front) colonised the province in the year Jesus was born, but remained uncored and they are waiting for 2 millennia so half a decade passes and the province will give extra taxes. I hope the same does not happen to Castille...
I had this to!
Might be new bug or something?
But it happenend to me as a nation

I wonder why England is always like "Must contain random european coastlines"

The best ones are when they annex either the Balearics or the Canaries. Taking either as England or GBR should cause -10% population growth on the mainland, +30% in the Balearics and Canaries, and an immediate Culture Shift (since they'll be damned if they have to speak Spanish!)

portugaldiscoversJapanforJapan.png

Wow thanks for the news! Must be a magical land!

That is classic! Probably one of the few pictures on here that I legimately laughed at.

I have never seen Europe like this. :wacko:

once_again_strange_by_qymaen15-d3iqmcp.png

Also rebels of the same type fighting each other?

rebels_fighting_each_other__by_qymaen15-d3iqmoy.png