• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1jb.png

That king serious must be a bug.
BTW the mod (not my work) is: Click Here, only works with DW 5.0.

1jb.png

That king serious must be a bug.
BTW the mod (not my work) is: Click Here, only works with DW 5.0.

I bet the only reason his diplomacy skill is so high is because he infected people with Bieber Fever. :rofl:

Behold, an AI fail:

japanfail.png

Just about everything that isn't blue was once the mighty empire of Japan, except the part in China. No, I didn't have anything to do with it collapsing.

Japan had something like 120k troops, they were one of the biggest powers in Asia. I wasn't anywhere near Asia at that point. Then Awa revolted. The 3k rebel stack took a province, but Japan was too busy guarding against the apparently scary 3PM Manchu to do anything against it (yes, they were the biggest AI naval power at that point, so they had the transports to ship a 60k army to their mainland).

Once Awa was formed, their 1k army won siege after siege in Japan. More revolts started, one of which, Musashi, even got Japan in a PU under them... Now there's lots of noble rebels and revolutionists running around.

Tripoli really loves its money.
attachment.php

(interestingly, they had 109 ducats in the bank. Is tripoli owned by Scrooge McDuck?)

So I'll lose a guy ... in a COT I can't access? (I chose the expedition).
attachment.php

Attachments

• peace.JPG
    peace.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 1.702
  • EU3_8.JPG
    EU3_8.JPG
    69,5 KB · Views: 1.728
The bug is that you got +120 prestige for a battle, it was a bug that were present in In Nomine but it got fixed. But still, good ol times :)

So to my surprise I found the Pope and Holland to be the two most successful colonial powers in North America. ...but then I realised they're not colonial powers at all, they've both moved their capitals there. Might not be that strange, but I think it's the first time I'm seeing something like this happening to two European states.
Strange pic1.jpg

And, this is what Europe looks like. Holland is tiny, while the Pope has carved himself quite a large chunk of Italy. Holland I can understand somewhat, but what made the Papal State flee Europe? :confused:
Strange pic2.jpg

Last edited: