• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha :D.

We can change the name of every province and city in the game if we own it.

yes but there is a mod that changes the name of your colonies. it seems more likely.

We can change the name of every province and city in the game if we own it.

Indeed. James Landing, for instance, was actually the province where a force led by my King at the time landed: seemed like the kind of name he would have given it :D So I just changdthe existing Province name, in-game, only takes a few seconds. Looking forward to doing aPoland game where I can use the Polish names for various Czech and Prussian-held provinces.

@Memento (I like the Polish version :)) I'd love the be the mayor of that town. 'Unemployment eradicated!'

throneinherited.jpg

Oh. Yay. I inherit Norway without a PU and yet after keeping Sardinia in a PU for three hundred years, I still haven't inherited them

sibirianbohemia.jpg

Sibirian Bohemia. In Crimea. Owned by the Golden Horde. Figure it out.

reconquest.jpg

Now what's wrong with this picture?

hamburg.jpg

Hamburg gets their place in the sun. Yes, that is their only province. On another note, that is the Hansa in the Caribbean, not Haiti.

cosimoII.jpg

I just found this funny, as I've never seen that text before. On another note, I had a 3/3/3 Regency Council without an heir not long before this.

azoresuncolonized.jpg

A completely untouched Azores in 1556. Yet everyone and their mother wants a colony in Africa. wat.

EU3_1.jpg

I think my cartographers had a little bit too much to drink last night...
This actually lasted for quite some time, but it's gone now. It's a crazy game overall. Started off in the Peace of God scenario as Brabant, and I'm now the Netherlands. Khorasan is absolutely massive, and Trebizond owns half of the British Isles...yes, Trebizond. You can actually see them in this screenshot.

'My Lord, rebels have taken a city to the south!' 'What do they want?' 'Pardon?' 'I mean are they zealots, revolutionaries, pretenders...' 'Oh, um... I may need to get back to you on that...'
EU3_1.jpg

Isn't it obvious, these rebels demand you go back to playing pre In Nomine EU3 when rebels didn't have different types. Just don't collapse to them or you will have to do a re-install.

That list of provinces caontains names stretching from russia to ming and east asian inslands, Not sure but think I saw one western europe one too. Impressing indeed for one ruler ;)
Edit: African provinces too, conquering half the world as horde?

That list of provinces caontains names stretching from russia to ming and east asian inslands, Not sure but think I saw one western europe one too. Impressing indeed for one ruler ;)
Edit: African provinces too, conquering half the world as horde?

to be fair it is a descendant of the great Timur

Remember when you learned about Tamerlane in history? Yeah, he was just a stuttering old fool:

timurhist.jpg

Tamerland was remembered by Historian for being a stuttering old fool who managed to brought up a son (or heir) forge an empire similar (or greater) than Genghis Khan in less than :eek:1 day [look at the timeline!] and no one else, not even Genghis Khan, can re-create what his son (or heir) done.

Humanity will be amazed at what was done for all eternity and many will pity that Kalil only lived for less than 1 day, believing that if he live any longer, maybe a week, he can sail to the new world and ruled the Earth. :D

Tamerland was remembered by Historian for being a stuttering old fool who managed to brought up a son (or heir) forge an empire similar (or greater) than Genghis Khan in less than :eek:1 day [look at the timeline!] and no one else, not even Genghis Khan, can re-create what his son (or heir) done.

Humanity will be amazed at what was done for all eternity and many will pity that Kalil only lived for less than 1 day, believing that if he live any longer, maybe a week, he can sail to the new world and ruled the Earth. :D

Look at the timeline again! It's not one day but more like a little short of 45 years :p

Actually, he seems to reign for 40 years. I don't get it? :)