• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is quite impressive. I think you could have a bit more RR from WE and theres another 4 is they have -3 stability, but apart from that it appears that they have pretty much the highest possible RR there.

Also, is that the default font for DW? It seems different to my HTTT version.

RussianScotland.png

Russia, my dearest Enemy, has inherited Scotland, and is now slowly converting them.

PagansandCatholics.png

Why would these Animist Nations support the superpowers, there not even vassals.

How on earth did Russia inherit Scotland? I thought you can't RM into Orthodox kingdoms?

I like the way the Castilian-Portuguese Colonial War does not involve Portugal.

let me guess, they were conquered by golden horde, converted, and then released?

It was Tver, but GH just got the province and then their Khan died, leaving that situation.

That is quite impressive. I think you could have a bit more RR from WE and theres another 4 is they have -3 stability, but apart from that it appears that they have pretty much the highest possible RR there.

Also, is that the default font for DW? It seems different to my HTTT version.

No, it's not. http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?525363-A-little-fontpack

Ah, trade goods, what will they do next...
unknownad.jpg

Hungary emigrated...
magyars.jpg

... and so did Algiers.
algiers.jpg

Asia... it burns...
asiary.jpg

And Byzantium is Orthodox. o_O
highchiefhelenei.jpg

On the subject of crazy governments, the Church of England has taken women priests a bit too far:
bishopanne.jpg

On the subject of crazy governments, the Church of England has taken women priests a bit too far:
bishopanne.jpg

Yay ! A de Valois on the British throne... the Plantagenet really lost the HYW ! :D

A couple of quick ones from the closing years of my Scotland game - I found them interesting.

Those two great threats to the Holy Roman Empire...

EU3_17.jpg

EU3_15.jpg

And how the mighty have fallen...

EU3_16.jpg

May I present you the splendid empire of Al-Hasa:

By the last year's population census, the citizens of the empire:

- HRH Sultan Mahmood Ibn Sulayman, aged 3

- Grand Viser Abdel-Fattah, also: regent of the Empire

- Rashid Abu Aker, Prince of Basra (temporary occupied but the vile Mameluks), master of spies, grand marshal, Overseer of the Marketplace, Guardian of the Royal Treasury (of -4 dirhams)

- Ahmed Ibn Ali, Imam, Master of Foreign affairs, Lord Protector of the Imperial Library

- Daoud, fisherman, capitain of Al-Yubail Galley and of "Abu Ali" Cog

- Kali, slave, camel herder, cook, hunter, Eunich of the (unfortunately empty) Imperial harem

- Ali, Kali's camel