• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's how it works.

(I'm actually surprised that they have any cores in Brazil itself, but that must be the event scripting.)

That's how it works? What do you mean? Is Brazil for some reason supposed to appear in Africa?

That's how it works? What do you mean? Is Brazil for some reason supposed to appear in Africa?

Brazil always seems to appear there, to the point where Brazil in Brazil would be a strange screenshot. Many of the other colonial revolters are the same.

Must be player's intervention XD

I have begun to think that the DW map is beautiful until you actually start looking at it in political mode...

qymaen-albums-miscellaneous-picture1582-eu3-20.png

Look at the mission. :wacko:

don't muslim/ottoman groups start with knoweldge of these areas ? but the mission hasn't been updated since trade ranges ...

I'm breaking my normal habit of lurking to post a rather adventurous Mecklenburg.

2011053000001.jpg

EDIT: Hm . . . that's rather large . . . I'll cut that down later.

Last edited:
I'm breaking my normal habit of lurking to post a rather adventurous Mecklenburg.

2011053000001.jpg

EDIT: Hm . . . that's rather large . . . I'll cut that down later.

Which one is Mecklenburg?

@Qymaen: Center-right-ish for the mass. :p. And its original territory, the capital province, is just to the right of the CoT at Lubeck.