• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cant see them? Are you using the

My first post in this thread! :p

Mongolian Iraq
2011051100001.jpg

Aww...They'd prefer a heretic emperor than a normal heretic...
2011051300005.jpg

I know nationalist leaders can fight over to become king, but zealots of the same faith?
2011051500001o.jpg

What happened? How did this happen?
2011051600004e.jpg

2011051600005.jpg

2011051600007.jpg

What I considered the strangest.
An exile polish king leading Lithuania after I forced the king out of his country.
2011051200001g.jpg

2011051200003.jpg

He lived as long (or short) as my king. When my king dies later, he dies too, and this happened.
2011051300002.jpg

2011051300003.jpg

All hail king of Byzantium and Poland, also the King of Lithuania as Byz-union-Pol and Pol-union-Lithuania. So Lithuania is a junior of a junior of the Byzantium union. :D

Sorry for non-showing pics. You can view them via opening the pics in new tab. I'm going to find other uploading sites for this...

I took the liberty of fixing your image links for you. Not sure what made the images small though: it could be my way of fixing it, it could be ImageShack or the images were small all along.

I'm quite puzzled by this one, Brandenburg with only starting provinces, yet they are dishonorable scum
BBBB.jpg

Landlocked Songhai declaring war against landlocked Switzerland, with landlocked Shawnee joining the action, each on a different continent :)
SonghaiSwitzerland.jpg

@3 continent landlocked war with west African Naples: Thats the first time I see a merchant republic (besides Genoa, wich is always there) in north America

Last edited:
Wut?!

Have you done any edits that might mess things up?

milan1hk1.jpg

I wonder if Paradox is paying Andy Garcia royalties...

OMG YOUR MAP IS ALL WRONG!!1!!
little boats, red Austria, no magistrates icon, Venice not an island, Modena's flag?!??!!!??!, -2 stability, no infamy icon.......

WIN :D

Why what? Why I created another country? It's a slightly altered Spain, a union too. Why did I did it since I already have spain? Ego issues lol. No, I'm not moving my capital to Madrid thank you very much! Also, the flag only has the coat of arms of Castille and Aragon.

Anyway another one:
EU3_8_2.jpg

So, Brazil decided to get formed, from my ally Milan's colonies. I'm thinking "YES! I rarely play 'till those days come!" and of course joined the war against Brazil when asked, and I took leadership over it.
I planned on "surrendering" as much as possible to Brazil, or just white peace out if it didn't go to well.

Then I go to see how many provinces acctually formed Brazil. Didn't find it, had to switch to enemy-mode (officially Diplomatic map):
brazile.jpg

Yep