• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Trondheim said:
spanishinquisitionef9.jpg

Were you expecting a Spanish Inquisition?

NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISTION

Sorry had to do it...

[edit] Wanted pic from relevant scene in Python's Flying circus but couldn't find one [edit]

Thats alot of 100 population colonies you got there, trying to landgrab all of north and south america?

And your navy, talk about putting all your eggs in one basket, you have two fleets, one sized 325 and one sized 1. well, is that entirely clever, or was is a photo opp? lol

btw, i like the way you named all your armies

Well I had a very skilled admin king and decided to take advantage, I already own most of the new world with the exception of a few danish colonies and the english on the eastern seaboard. Yeah photo opp, i normally have loads of small squads of frigates (hence the name) plus large transport fleets and a heavy war fleet.

Amob_m_s said:
If Bengal hadn't signed a peace treaty yet, they would still appear in a list of countries. In this case, they have been annexed, but still wander around. I have heard of a similar case with navarran troops wandering around long after Navarre was annexed.

As for screenshots, this is pretty stupid but has anyone else noticed that Pecs, Banat, and Transylvania combined look like a bird?

Pigeon.jpg

A proof that these lands belong to Turkey.

Kazmir said:
A proof that these lands belong to Turkey.

Huurgh, such a terrible pun.

Is that a picture of a Thumbnail? Somebody having problems with uploading images? :p