• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that good leaders are supposed to die quickly but come on! Dead at 17 before he even takes the throne!

I reload and guess what happens a year later?

Pretty much proof that EU3 hates good leaders.

Last edited:
iUrX6.jpg

Playing as Portugal > Malaya via culture shift and ended up getting this mission.

There are two bourbon , this one is for isle Bourbon ^^

I'm afraid i'll have to cheat , as Delhi is a vassal , but Chatagai won't deal with me ...

And they somehow got vassalized again during the truce ... so they defected without any rebels

well ... I don't think so , tooltip !

Last edited:
The tooltip is saying that his best infantry unit is a cavalry unit, and that he should start using it when he already does use it. A very informative tooltip, that one.

It would be more awesome if it stays that way, at least for a while.

it does, they converted all their african provinces and they keep going on Mamluks and Adal, i have them allied tho, need them in defensive wars against austria etc and i wanna keep them busy so i can grab africa myself later..

Just a few weird screenies from my most recent game as a colonial GB. (Warning, big).

2011050100001u.jpg

SuperMuscowy, Venetian Zaporozhie, Messed up Scandinavia.

2011050100002.jpg

AI-formed Netherlands! An excommunicated, HRE-whipped, Austria-destroyed, internally broken Netherlands, but a Netherlands nevertheless!

2011050100003.jpg

Yes, that is a vassalized Bohemia under Bavarian rule. Also, BalkanAustria, SuperTransylvania, a destroyed Hungary, Morea not in Morea, a Venetian Greece, Portuguese Gotland, and a Dutch Baltic coast.

2011050100004.jpg

Catholic Granada, guaranteed by an Aragon in Madrid, which is vassalized by SuperFrance. I'd reconquest Gibraltar to kickstart my colonial ambitions in the Americas, but I'm scared. (Not of Castille, though. It's a paper tiger.)

Just a few weird screenies from my most recent game as a colonial GB. (Warning, big).

2011050100001u.jpg

SuperMuscowy, Venetian Zaporozhie, Messed up Scandinavia.

2011050100002.jpg

AI-formed Netherlands! An excommunicated, HRE-whipped, Austria-destroyed, internally broken Netherlands, but a Netherlands nevertheless!

2011050100003.jpg

Yes, that is a vassalized Bohemia under Bavarian rule. Also, BalkanAustria, SuperTransylvania, a destroyed Hungary, Morea not in Morea, a Venetian Greece, Portuguese Gotland, and a Dutch Baltic coast.

2011050100004.jpg

Catholic Granada, guaranteed by an Aragon in Madrid, which is vassalized by SuperFrance. I'd reconquest Gibraltar to kickstart my colonial ambitions in the Americas, but I'm scared. (Not of Castille, though. It's a paper tiger.)

Thats why I DOW Granada on day 1, take Gibraltar, sit a stack on it and wait. Silly Spain might try to take it back should it form, but I spend my first 50 colony-less years with a settlement policy down there. Once it flips the core is on countdown and I'm home free!