+ Reply to Thread
Page 884 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 784 809 834 859 874 882 883 884 885 886 894 909 934 959 984 ... LastLast
Results 17,661 to 17,680 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Second Lieutenant the answer 42's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas View Post
    So, is it now normal to ask for other things together woth "concede defeat"?
    That's a good question, I'm pretty sure that wasn't possible until, apparently, recently!

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I haven't seen a computer with more than 4 alliances before this.

Deus VultDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    I'm not sure if this is normal or not but I haven't seen a computer with more than 4 alliances before this.
    It's normal, I've seen it. Just rare. But boy, would invading them be the start of WW1.

What mod is that btw? It looks like your provinces are different?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    This question is a must in every 3 pages :0

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Rise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by garudamon11 View Post
    This question is a must in every 3 pages :0
    it's such a good question that it never gets answered just for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Zeke View Post
    Devlet-i Ali Osman. Fixes the map of Europe, the Middle East, and western Russia. I'd highly recommend it, it makes the game look all the more epic and realistic. Although once you use it, the rest of the world starts to look bad.

If you have the latest patch you need to use Devlet-i Lite rather than the full version. I'm not sure what the differences between the two are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xwarq View Post
    Devlet-i Ali Osman. Fixes the map of Europe, the Middle East, and western Russia. I'd highly recommend it, it makes the game look all the more epic and realistic. Although once you use it, the rest of the world starts to look bad.

If you have the latest patch you need to use Devlet-i Lite rather than the full version. I'm not sure what the differences between the two are.
    Though it apparently doesn't fix Central Germany. Frankfurt is called Frankfurt am Main 'cause it's on the river Main and not near the Fulda (tributary river to the Elbe).
    Würzburg is on the river Main as well.
    Der Menschheit ist die Kugel bei einem Ohr hinein- und beim anderen hinausgegangen.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Nascaram View Post
    Though it apparently doesn't fix Central Germany. Frankfurt is called Frankfurt am Main 'cause it's on the river Main and not near the Fulda (tributary river to the Elbe).
    Würzburg is on the river Main as well.
    Dont forgoet the shape of many porvinces: who'd idea was it to make Berg like that! And it is too much influenced by OTL presents day borders, while it is a mediaval game. You can form the Benelux (wich exists since 1950) but the 17 provinces wich exists from the begin of the 15th century! I dont like that. And not to froget that straight line going trough east Prussia! really why?
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by xcrissxcrossx View Post
    Play a game as Byzantium and then try to conquer any of the Frankish duchies. If you declare war, everybody in Europe that isn't Muslim will DOW you.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

We all knew that Austria can into space, but I've never seen them do it quite this handily. Golden Horde ate the Russian states, then Austria ate the Golden Horde, and then ate the Timurids. They even have undiscovered provinces in India that the Timurids had. And then Austria inherited Bohemia.

The funny thing is, Austria is still #3 in income behind Germany and France. I was going to take the germanic cores in Austria, but then I decided that this Austria was just too ridiculous to ruin.
    Last edited by harmonic42; 07-05-2011 at 23:16.

200k clubEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

This is impossible! The strangest thing I have seen yet!

A player that gives his country realistic and history based borders! And I thought I was the only one. Unbelievable.
    Brittania: A Saga of Albion - Hiatus
    AwAARds
    WritAAR of the Week 11/23/09
    Character WritAAR of the Week 03/08/10
    Showcased 24/04/2010
    Favourite CK History Book AAR 07/06/2010 and 01/02/2011

Emperor of Outremer TheCheeseMaster's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Vesimir View Post

A player that gives his country realistic and history based borders! And I thought I was the only one. Unbelievable.
    I do it as well, until i get bored.
    "I haven't had this much sex since I was a boy scout leader, I mean, at the time, I was dating alot"
    - Lt. Frank Drebin

My AARs at the inkwell

Wow, that's a proper Österreich .
    I could do that with my eyes tied behind my back!

I do that often, I posted my historical Austria a while back.

I had to turn down a ton of juicy border disputes in France and the Poland area... and ignore all the Germany cores in Switzerland and (actual) Austria... tough to stay disciplined. Well... easier with Prussian Military Reforms... badump ching

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by harmonic42 View Post
    We all knew that Austria can into space, but I've never seen them do it quite this handily. Golden Horde ate the Russian states, then Austria ate the Golden Horde, and then ate the Timurids. They even have undiscovered provinces in India that the Timurids had. And then Austria inherited Bohemia.

The funny thing is, Austria is still #3 in income behind Germany and France. I was going to take the germanic cores in Austria, but then I decided that this Austria was just too ridiculous to ruin.
    That Austria!!
    I guess you made France release Flanders ,as it makes the borders a bit silly
    A rare occurence of Catalunya
    no more unfinished IN AAR's

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

That Austria should be renamed AustriaAAAAAAAAAH *falls off the edge of the world*
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by sprites View Post
    That Austria!!
    I guess you made France release Flanders ,as it makes the borders a bit silly
    A rare occurence of Catalunya
    Actually, France was Burgundy a little big ago, and a combined coalition of Spain, Austria, and England made them release Flanders. I haven't touched the French area the whole game... was just trying to make my cute little Germany :x

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post
    That Austria should be renamed AustriaAAAAAAAAAH *falls off the edge of the world*
    hahaha, win!!!!

Master Sergeant Shooter Person Rockingluke's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaSengoku

Its a shame that the map always turns out so barmy, It makes things like your Germany (which looks awesome) just look odd on the map. You should play 'World Police' and make the map look prettier. Also how much of Austriaaaaaaaah is cored?
    Come join us in Werewolf! We don't bite, much!
    Wins: Survived to the end in Werewolf CXII: Refugees as a Cursed Villager
    Losses: Overwhelmed by wolves as a Plotter Villager in Werewolf-CXX-Shipwrecked
    Total Wins/Losses: 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingluke View Post
    Its a shame that the map always turns out so barmy, It makes things like your Germany (which looks awesome) just look odd on the map. You should play 'World Police' and make the map look prettier. Also how much of Austriaaaaaaaah is cored?
    I wish the AI had this thing called sensible expansion, wouldn't have to manipulate the map to make it look good. France and Spain actually looked pretty good too before they decided to fight hopeless wars and get Aragon/Flanders force released.

Austria seems to be more than half way cored... since most of those newer provinces to the east are huge in land area it is kind of deceptive. They have their Balkan provinces cored, and most of the former golden horde's 1399 starting zone cored. They inherited wrong culture Bohemia so there's a big chunk of non-core, and the timurid conquests were more recent.

+ Reply to Thread