• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rebels without a cause:
s2QXf.jpg

See Ma, no occupation lines!

Y144P.jpg

Persia decided to relocate (between myself as Byzantium and huge AI Vijayanagar it was probably the only way to survive). They still have one coastal and one landlocked province in their normal location.

Earlier from the same game. Inca annexed Chimu as usual but at some point Chimu revolted and... Chimu remained stable until Spain decided to pay a visit there later in the game.

So I started up a nice, easy grand campaign as England, expecting things to go as they usually do...

And then Byzantium reconquered half of the Empire. No help from me, Lucky nations off. I only just recently became their ally.

Not only that, but they held their conquests long enough to convert and stabilize them--I almost never see any rebels in Byzantium, and they're easily the second strongest European nation.

Rome triumphant!

That's an awesome pic. It does my Byzantine loving soul a world of good.

Oh, look! A guest! First time I've ever seen one! That's almost strange in it's own right!