• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This is a screenie from my AARmagnac game.
HUGE_HRE.png

I do not believe I've ever seen the HRE be this big, especially as the only thing I've ever done is destroy the HRE, and that was just a few years before this. France is completely part of the HRE and worse: it is an elector. Worst, after the destruction of Bohemia it would also be the Emperor.

HUGE_HRE.png

I do not believe I've ever seen the HRE be this big, especially as the only thing I've ever done is destroy the HRE, and that was just a few years before this. France is completely part of the HRE and worse: it is an elector. Worst, after the destruction of Bohemia it would also be the Emperor.
Run.

In tonight's "Duel of the Neighboring OPMs", here's the long-awaited match between Styria and Salzburg :

112358.30970.jpg
It's already been 62 years, but neither will flinch, so stay with us after the break for more amazing combat in "Duel of the Neighboring OPMs"!

[EDIT :
look at mega spain in middle east :p 2nd boss country?

What Spain in the Middle East are you talking about?]

HUGE_HRE.png

Behold mighty monster-bohemia then. All of its territory of course is in the HRE. ;)
monsterbohemia.jpg

It almost completely ate Golden Horde and Nogai and is currently (year 1672) taking bites off Persia and some other countries in the far east. I'm glad i managed to ally with it and am now waiting for it to collapse (if it will ever do so). Oh, and did i mention it is allied with Austria too, which is the #1 colonizing power in the world and has a military as big as mine (just like Bohemia)? O_O

I assume you're asking me. And that the venetian and/or brandenburgian flag gave me away.
It's my own WIP (the one I started after the first release and that I keep updating with each new version, picking things I like here and there. The current one uses CanOmer's DAO, for instance -among other things).

I think I've figured it out. See how Castille's yellow is in Persia? I reckon that Castille conquered its way through Persia and into central Asia, converting provinces to Catholicism as it went. Then the Timurids probably revolted from Castille and emerged as a Catholic state.

I think I've figured it out. See how Castille's yellow is in Persia? I reckon that Castille conquered its way through Persia and into central Asia, converting provinces to Catholicism as it went. Then the Timurids probably revolted from Castille and emerged as a Catholic state.

Your explanation sounds far more plausible than what actually happened. In truth, Castille got it's ass handed to it by France around the time it started dipping into Persia, so it never got to central asia. Instead it was Russia. Russia conquered the Timurids, then when I converted the Russians to catholic, their territory in central asia got exclaved. They'd managed to convert just one province to catholic: Samarkand, which rebelled as the one-province, tribal despotism Timurid Empire. Somehow, completely surrounded by muslims four to ten times their size, they rebuilt their empire and got to rank 1.

11j1xsk.jpg