• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
His friends must tease him.

"So Aq, how'd you come up with this whole idea of 'Government' anyways?"

I wonder if he met Genghis...

The great chief of the Orient's went into exile after their defeat to Ming, and is now ruling over the remnants of his people in Bagdad. He has converted to Islam and taken the tile of King.

oriatinbaghdad.jpg

Now that is unusual...

Yep, that happens when you wipe out nearly all Catholic countries. From memory, the rebels also appear if you reduce the number of Catholic countries any further.

The Knights are the only Catholic country left in my game. Sweden doesn't actually exist and the HRE (me) is Protestant; I'm guessing it's showing up there either because I'm the only one having Catholic provinces (not actually sure, but it seems fairly likely) or because I annexed the Papal States and own Rome.

The Knights are the only Catholic country left in my game. Sweden doesn't actually exist and the HRE (me) is Protestant; I'm guessing it's showing up there either because I'm the only one having Catholic provinces (not actually sure, but it seems fairly likely) or because I annexed the Papal States and own Rome.

Wait, wut. The Knights survived the Ottomans? HOW?! XD

piratepope.png

And now I want to see Jack Sparrow as the pope... great.

Personally, I wanna see either a native or some rebel scum as the papal controller-they hate everybody, so probably everybody is fair game for being excommed XD

Wait, wut. The Knights survived the Ottomans? HOW?! XD

They did not. The Knights were annexed early on, then later rebelled on Malta... as a Feudal Monarchy, no less.

Personally, I wanna see either a native or some rebel scum as the papal controller-they hate everybody, so probably everybody is fair game for being excommed XD

It's too bad non-catholics don't actually care about excommunications... so wouldn't have much effect on my game.

Anyway, I have a new screenshot, from the same game!
heretics.png

And this is what happens when you take religious tolerance a little too far...

Cant supply the screenshot yet, and this is my first game so not sure how strange this is but...

My current game England is currently just the Marches, with Cornwall, Wales and Northumberland all independent naitons, Wessex and Kent are Swedish, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Essex are owned by Gelre, pretender rebels have Yorkshire and Lincoln and Sicily own pretty much the rest!

Will upload tonight if I get the chance.