• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
M_Perse said:
I have been purposely denying Castille military access in the hopes that Elsass will defect to me. That doesn't matter though when Castille decides to march troops across my territory anyway.

Wish I could do that.
I've seen spain do the same. They don't respect military access.

I can't get my images here, but when I was playing world qoncuest with france, i notice that there was 1000 bengal's troops but no Bengal. I have image about that, so if some one can help I can get that image here.

M_Perse said:
I have been purposely denying Castille military access in the hopes that Elsass will defect to me. That doesn't matter though when Castille decides to march troops across my territory anyway.

Wish I could do that.

If they're the Holy Roman Emperor and they are at war, they can march thought the HRE lands with no need of a Military Access.

Gingston said:
I can't get my images here, but when I was playing world qoncuest with france, i notice that there was 1000 bengal's troops but no Bengal. I have image about that, so if some one can help I can get that image here.
What's strange about that? The Bengal land was probably taken by another state, but there wasn't a peace treaty yet so the Bengal force remains active. But I'm new to EU3 so I might be missing something.

Gingston said:
Did it look something like this?

ghost%20nation%20r.jpg

I guess Bengal gets that a lot.

spl said:
how can you have so much trade with wc????tons of cots giving tons of merchants????
Wasn't BB penalty only applied to foreign CoTs?

i was papal controler,and than for the sake of mankind i converted to Protestant
untitled.png

anarchistica said:
Did it look something like this?

ghost%20nation%20r.jpg

I guess Bengal gets that a lot.

Hey, you are spying on me! ;) Yes, it was pretty much like that, my screenshot had only 8 countries so it was certain what had happend.

Oshidashi said:
What's strange about that? The Bengal land was probably taken by another state, but there wasn't a peace treaty yet so the Bengal force remains active. But I'm new to EU3 so I might be missing something.

If Bengal hadn't signed a peace treaty yet, they would still appear in a list of countries. In this case, they have been annexed, but still wander around. I have heard of a similar case with navarran troops wandering around long after Navarre was annexed.

As for screenshots, this is pretty stupid but has anyone else noticed that Pecs, Banat, and Transylvania combined look like a bird?

Pigeon.jpg

Snake IV said:
And I just provided his Wiki article, what's the problem?

His point was that there was only one Tupac, and yours was Tupac Amaru II.

But, as kolmy points out, there was indeed a Tupac Amaru II, leader of Inca rebellions extraordinaire.