Keep us updated on that one
Keep us updated on that one
Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.
Good to see Brittany doing well. Hope they can fend off the English and French!
In my game Brittany took almost hole Ireland but it lost it when all the provinces on the island were captured by rebels. Should have taken a screenshot of it. It really did look quite odd.
And Burgundy, since they own Calais...Originally Posted by Trondheim
Good point, the burgundy blob goes for that almost every game at some point.
I know that Brittany starts the game at war with England, but they normally start by going for White Peace and ending the war, let alone having Brittany take three provences. This could turn out to be the earliest release of Cornwall by the AI
Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if something similar has been posted before.
Was browsing through some of my older saves and found this. Poor Sweden having only Stockholm left and never seen Finland being formed before.
It seems that Dai Viet is exploring the Mediterranean...
I believe there was some screenshots some pages back of another Muslim nation as ruler of the HRE; can't remember which.
It sure is strange though.
Having 79k ducats, 327k manpower and level 6 forts in 1550 is not strange?
Hey, give me some modifications on the gamefiles and I will create the strangest screenshots you will ever see!
And being around the same land tech level as France (notice yellow-hatted troops in Buorgogne).
Cant see the fun to cheat so much like that , the only cheat I have used is stability.
Korea follows in Dai Viet's footsteps and explores Canada.
Huron and Iroquois actually waged a successful war against France and Castille. And they got a favorable peace too, those are the post-war borders.
I happen to find Protestant France kind of surprising.
Avignon protestant ?
• Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
• If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz... •
• Europa Universalis IV •
• MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •
M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
• Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
• Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
• Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
• Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •
Great screenies all!
I am flabbergasted to see ducat totals in nany of these screenshots in the thousands and tens of thousands! I'm on fire with jealousy. I can never get far enough in this game to earn more than 200+ ducats/year !