+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 105 130 155 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Keep us updated on that one
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Mad love for Imperialist Brittany!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Good to see Brittany doing well. Hope they can fend off the English and French!

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II Collection
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne

In my game Brittany took almost hole Ireland but it lost it when all the provinces on the island were captured by rebels. Should have taken a screenshot of it. It really did look quite odd.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

ive seen Brittany take over ireland alot recently

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Trondheim
    Good to see Brittany doing well. Hope they can fend off the English and French!
    And Burgundy, since they own Calais...

Good point, the burgundy blob goes for that almost every game at some point.

I know that Brittany starts the game at war with England, but they normally start by going for White Peace and ending the war, let alone having Brittany take three provences. This could turn out to be the earliest release of Cornwall by the AI

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Didn't read the whole thread so sorry if something similar has been posted before.

Was browsing through some of my older saves and found this. Poor Sweden having only Stockholm left and never seen Finland being formed before.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome: Vae Victis

It seems that Dai Viet is exploring the Mediterranean...

Nice to see them continuing the tradition of the Chinese exploring the Med from EUII

the first muslim emperor of holy roman empire in history....

oh, i took over utrecth. it's currently one of my core province

if u dont know what or where is atjeh, it's a province in north sumatra island of indonesia

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome: Vae Victis

I believe there was some screenshots some pages back of another Muslim nation as ruler of the HRE; can't remember which.

It sure is strange though.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Having 79k ducats, 327k manpower and level 6 forts in 1550 is not strange?
    Hey, give me some modifications on the gamefiles and I will create the strangest screenshots you will ever see!

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

And being around the same land tech level as France (notice yellow-hatted troops in Buorgogne).
    Stay cool,
    Rythin

Cant see the fun to cheat so much like that , the only cheat I have used is stability.

Korea follows in Dai Viet's footsteps and explores Canada.

Huron and Iroquois actually waged a successful war against France and Castille. And they got a favorable peace too, those are the post-war borders.

I happen to find Protestant France kind of surprising.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    93 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Avignon protestant ?
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper FiMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

The Tsardom of Chester County, Pennsylvania

Smile

Great screenies all!

I am flabbergasted to see ducat totals in nany of these screenshots in the thousands and tens of thousands! I'm on fire with jealousy. I can never get far enough in this game to earn more than 200+ ducats/year !

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III Collection
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

All hail king Johan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 105 130 155 180 ... LastLast