• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think it's got something to do with trade rights you give to a merchant republic that doesn't own a CoT.
That, or you don't have cores in there and don't accept their culture/religion. When the locals hate your guts, they want to trade on the other side of the unknown world, just to be painful.

Posted elsewhere, but it'll get more attention here:

A fog has descended on the mountains!
welshfog.jpg

Personally, I very much enjoy the Ottomans current state. :rolleyes:

In that game with my silly traders, Morea and Trebizond switched position, while Epirus managed to be reborn in Kaffa. :) Meanwhile, Mantua respawned in Sardinia...
Stop, you're making me sick. :wacko:

EDIT: You must be enjoying 365 posts Han; meanwhile I'm sitting tidy on 1812... over 370 of mine are in this thread, putting me 1st place for most posts here.

Stop, you're making me sick. :wacko:

EDIT: You must be enjoying 365 posts Han; meanwhile I'm sitting tidy on 1812... over 370 of mine are in this thread, putting me 1st place for most posts here.

It got worse actually. Pisa obtained central Italy (8 provinces) out of rebels. They included Modena, Urbino, Tuscany, Rome, etc all the way up to Mantua and Liguria. But as FininishFish said, there will be a revolution!

Lombardian rebels made the entire nation collapse to join 3PM Venice and then Milan joined in with Venice too through the same rebels, creating Super Venice. And I had just been looking forward to a Pisan Italy... :(