• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Help?

I know this isnt the right forum for asking help but i figured if i can get a couple of regulars on here to rea this than i might have a better chance at help....anyway i have had this game for about a month i believe and i played it offline and i still did crapy and i was wondering if i can atleast get some help on here to see if someone can steer me in the right direction. I'm more of a nascar person so this is pretty new to me....if anyone would b glad to help than great.....thanks

CKStorm said:
I know this isnt the right forum for asking help but i figured if i can get a couple of regulars on here to rea this than i might have a better chance at help....anyway i have had this game for about a month i believe and i played it offline and i still did crapy and i was wondering if i can atleast get some help on here to see if someone can steer me in the right direction. I'm more of a nascar person so this is pretty new to me....if anyone would b glad to help than great.....thanks

I think everyone here would be glad to help - after all, we're all here for the same reason. Don't be afraid to make a brand new topic asking for help on anything. You'll get lots of replies real quick. :)

Welcome to the forum CKStorm. Hope you'll find what you are looking for. My suggestion to you is to make a brand new topic called "Handholding requested" "Need help" or whatever is your fancy ;). Then wait as the replies drop in.

Since EU3 and basically everyone of Paradox' games are very long timewise you'll do best to book a certain time when you play so that your helper can free up time for that. Have a look in the multiplayer section of this sub-forum as well.

Adding on to what Dysken said: Depending on how much help you think you need, it may be beneficial to find someone willing to play a multiplayer game with you and help you along, give you tips, etc., as you're playing.

Strange, really strange. Never trust those english ;)

I had a core on Rome before I formed Great Britain, and when I formed it, the England core was still there, dunno what happend later though, maybe rebels took over it or something.

Vordus said:
I had a core on Rome before I formed Great Britain, and when I formed it, the England core was still there, dunno what happend later though, maybe rebels took over it or something.

Are you sure there was no rebels there before you turned your country to GB. I have had several games where when Spain forms some of its colonies that have been under repel control for many years immediatly declare themself independent as Aragon or Castille depens what core is on the province.

Wezqu said:
Are you sure there was no rebels there before you turned your country to GB. I have had several games where when Spain forms some of its colonies that have been under repel control for many years immediatly declare themself independent as Aragon or Castille depens what core is on the province.
Well, he says he only had a core on it, not that he owned it.

William Shakens said:
The strangest "national" issue I've seen:

Somehow that single province didn't unite with Aragon forming Spain, but declared indepencency or something. Could this be the beginning of the Bolivarian Revolution? xDDDDDDD

Funny enough, that province name, Mariquita, literally means "queer" in Spanish. Sure there's a good place to start revolting against the spanish might. True agitators, indeed ;)

Cornwall tames the Barbary Coast:
EU3_3.png

Pellucid said:
Cornwall tames the Barbary Coast:
EU3_3.png
Why? Why on earth has cornwall taken Kabylia :wacko: But its funny :D