• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
MAlexander06 said:
Hmm...that's a good question. Maybe I'll try inciting the natives and see what happens. If that doesn't work, I might declare war and see if I can just seize the colony rather than outright annex them.
it can be destroyed, done it before. modded usa in and tried to incite natives in their 1 province, it was gone

spl said:
it can be destroyed, done it before. modded usa in and tried to incite natives in their 1 province, it was gone

Really? The button to incite the natives in St. Lucia was greyed out (and not for monetary reasons, I have several thousand ducats), even though there were 1500 natives there according to the savegame file, with only 99 colonists. I was, however, able to burn the colony, but I could not seize it. And there wasn't any problem with peace once it was burned - the war simply disappeared from my diplomacy screen, as it should have.

MAlexander06 said:
Really? The button to incite the natives in St. Lucia was greyed out (and not for monetary reasons, I have several thousand ducats), even though there were 1500 natives there according to the savegame file, with only 99 colonists. I was, however, able to burn the colony, but I could not seize it. And there wasn't any problem with peace once it was burned - the war simply disappeared from my diplomacy screen, as it should have.
core perhaps?natives have 0 hostility or 0 ferocity maybe?

i don't have a screenshot but in bermuda, i get the "natives encountering colonies," one problem, there are no natives in Bermuda. So am I encountering ghosts?, in that case, why does that give me a population bonus and how do i defeat ghosts? Wouldn't that require land tech google? :rofl:

spl said:
core perhaps?natives have 0 hostility or 0 ferocity maybe?

It can't be a core because it's still a colony, and they've only had it for 15 years anyway. And the natives had 9 hostility and 2 ferocity, so that isn't it either.

EDIT: Just checked the save game, and it turns out that native size was down to 100. I looked at the original size instead of the most recently updated value. So it's possible that there were simply too few natives to do any damage.

Amtrak said:
I think the funniest thing about that little Russia is that their population is actually decreasing. Eventually, they'll all die out anyway.
And still people complain about EUIII being some fantasy land.

Green Europe?

Turk-Islam1567.jpg

Not doing too bad at converting the Balkans to Islam, we'll see how it goes further.

Last edited:
Pellucid said:
GREEN IZ BEST.

Sorry long time since I played warhammer :eek:o :eek:o :eek:o

I DOWed Arakan, which is allied with Brunei and Timur. Here's Brunei:

brunei%20r.jpg

Fun fact: I turbo-annexed them when i didn't mean to (it's actually a bad thing since it will take 2 more wars to kill them off). I've been trying to turbo-annex Timur for a decade and despite their capital being taken by rebels twice it only reverted to Timur without cession of the other 76 provinces. Sigh.

timur%20r.jpg

Guess who is the war leader (or whatever you call it):

warleader%20r.jpg

WTF?

Oh, and finally, this happened to me:

9%20missions.jpg

Note the 9 missions (and 4 colonists). Yeah, i wonder if those will succeed with 25% less chance of success (i had a Dip 8 king). :(

I've been cursed like that before. A large colonial Portugal goes from having an 8 ADM 7 MIL 6 DIP monarch to a 3 ADM 4MIL 4 DIP monarch. And I get stuck with him for 36 years!
When he finally dies, I jump for joy, then I bang my head against a wall - 3 ADM 4 MIL 3 DIP! Can I have the other one back please? 18 years later, his son's an 8 ADM 8 MIL 6 DIP *phew*

No shots, because I wasn't laughing at the time.

Pellucid said:
Is it just me or are monarchs as generals drastically more likely to die in combat and assaults than normal generals are?

I agree with you... at least according to my experience (but i may be rather very unlucky :p )