• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

:eek: Bohemia and Saxony are cheating! :eek:

Well at least they are not voting my enemies, as i have regency council now.
Gotta love those selfishly loyal puppets :rofl: .

Edit: I'm playing as Austria, just waiting for that Brandenburgian king to die and getting king myself to make those recognize my title as the Holy Roman Emperor. As it is pretty clear who it is gonna be. :D

Last edited:
Soarom said:
The screen shows he doesn't.

He (Austria) isn't one of the Electors... so he can't vote for anyone

Well, a classic. In 1.3 there are still epic wars:

Zuschneiden.jpg

gigau said:
Why did you laugh ? Sovoyard is the adjective related to Savoy (or rather Savoie in french)

Savoiardi is also the name of a type of biscuit (or cookie, whatever). Lady Finger I think it's called in english. The main ingredient for the Tiramisu and the famous "Zuppa Inglese".

Now thats what I call a phoney war :) :
EU3_9copy2.jpg

(Notice the year. I dont know how did the Mamluks know about the creek so soon, maybe a bug of combomod... Later I noticed that Mayans were conquered by Qara Koyunlo (sp?)... )

Notice the cardinal in Ratibor. First of Ratibor is currently owned by the Ottoman Empire. And the Ottomans hosting an active cardinal of the Catholic faith is a bit fun to me. Secondly the Cardinal in question supports the Papal State as curia controller. That sound good to me, but the problem is that the Papal State doesn't exist. Notice that I (as Venice) owns Rome. :rolleyes:

GrimPagan said:
Rebel defender of faith is particular weird considering rebels are atheists.

I think it happens when you're DoF, lose a war and rebels take over one of your provinces during that war. Can't be sure, but i think that happened twice or so to me and -specially- to the AI. I even thought that was a well-known bug. Maybe a screenshot from 1.2?