• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Monopoly.jpg

This is a deliberate plot of the Papal States to get a monopoly on Holy.

That is one weird game you've got. The Papal States exists, but Burgundy owns Rome. Burgundy's beat France, Austria has Switzerland and Avignon, but has been kicked out of Austria by the Ottomans...

We can't say that the Papal States doesn't exist. the Burgundian flag flying could mean they occupy the province, not own it.

The higher income per province, the hgiher probable tech. A minor with one rich province can get quite a land tech. Although I wonder when Ireland became rich

Snake IV said:
The higher income per province, the hgiher probable tech. A minor with one rich province can get quite a land tech. Although I wonder when Ireland became rich

Ireland's dirt poor. Which makes that all the more interesting... maybe they built themselves a trade empire somehow?

So you're both sending eachother 50% of your income, eh?

I've got to ask: Who declares the wars? :rofl:

Wezqu said:
If it would be occupied there should be capital crown on the flag pole even if its conquered and it isnt so Papal State is not in Rome.
I've noticed before that if you've just zoomed in, the crown on the flag doesn't come up right away, just like with some province names. If he'd just zoomed in to take the picture, it wouldn't necessarily show the crown.

Last edited: