• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SirruShan said:
That's the last time I let my armies have an all-night drinking party before a march.

Lmao! :rofl:

aiblockadesub4.jpg

Nice to see the AI setting up some pretty successful blockades.

swaterlockednavywo7.jpg

Hungary lost the last of their ports when Croatia was freed. The Hungarian navy is SOL.

patheticattackforcegc5.jpg

This has to be one of the most pathetic attempts at a sea-based invasion I've ever seen.

vassalwarsbo9.jpg

I love my vassals.

Last edited:
Amtrak said:
Lmao! :rofl:

aiblockadesub4.jpg

Nice to see the AI setting up some pretty successful blockades.

swaterlockednavywo7.jpg

Hungary lost the last of their ports when Croatia was freed. The Hungarian navy is SOL.

patheticattackforcegc5.jpg

This has to be one of the most pathetic attempts at a sea-based invasion I've ever seen.

vassalwarsbo9.jpg

I love my vassals.

That has got to be the most awesomest thing i have ever seen.

comagoosie said:
referring to Amtrak's ledge pic.
excatly how many vassals do you have?

At the time the screenshot was taken, I probably had 28 or 29 vassals, plus I was allied with Austria. Currently, I now have 34 vassals and Austria as an ally. All those vassals, yet I'm still planning to vassalize many more nations. :cool:

Amtrak said:
At the time the screenshot was taken, I probably had 28 or 29 vassals, plus I was allied with Austria. Currently, I now have 34 vassals and Austria as an ally. All those vassals, yet I'm still planning to vassalize many more nations. :cool:
I really think that the next AI change they should make is to make it more vassal-happy as it seems to be a good strategy. :D

Cmon folks, we join ya, since we are also at war with the french...

...but on the they conquered the fort, a battle started, they were wiped out and I assaulted a 50 rebel men garrision...
...backstabber? Nah... Well... Okay, a bit...

how do i put my screenshots in here. I don't understand the script prompt thing when i click on the insert image

Calum Cornish said:
how do i put my screenshots in here. I don't understand the script prompt thing when i click on the insert image

The script prompt is just to let the forum software know that you are going to have an image link. You'll need to upload the image somewhere on the web.

Photobucket.com is decent. After you upload an image they give you a "IMG Code" http link that works for this forum (and most others).

EDIT: Oops, meant to quote GAGA Extreme.

I once had a large force rebel in the same enemy province in which I was currently battling an enemy army. Those rebels chose to help me out in the battle. :D

Thoughtful bunch, they are...

Last edited:
Greenlake said:
I think we have the wrong castle

LOL I've only seen that among the rebels before .

Greenlake said:
I think we have the wrong castle

That is easilly done. After enemy has started sieging your province attack them and destroy them pause immediatly after you have destroyed them and voila. The cannon stays there as long as you keep it paused and it will show on the province window that it is still under siege that in reality it really isn't. I would say this would be picture worthy if there would read that the province is been occupied by French that it usually reads if its occupied by someone but in that picture it doesn't read so.

EU3_35.png

Seems I'll have to wait for some time before my stability rises :)