• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Revolutionary 9 said:
And in this one, the CoT for Mali is Andalucia, Spain? Why the hell? I always thought that they had Timbuktu.
eu33rk9.png
Most likely, Songhai (I think that's the name of their neighbour?) has Timbuktu. Since the two have bad relations/have blockaded each other as result of wars, Mali trades through Andalucia instead.

ElectricEel said:
Most likely, Songhai (I think that's the name of their neighbour?) has Timbuktu. Since the two have bad relations/have blockaded each other as result of wars, Mali trades through Andalucia instead.

Look closely. They are ALLIED to songhai.

M_Perse said:
*pic*

Ouch. Now Hesse is going to go on a war path.
Yeah Hesse go!

And in 200 years its gonna look like this...
:D

(From my Hesse game - nothing unusual)

For the sake of the topic:
"...and a long, long way from home..."
*sing*

th3freakie said:
why's that so strange?
Well it just hurts being ruled by a sucky minor whom you are surely going to annex afterwards :D

reu5rup said:
4uuh852.png

check the dates...the 6th of june and the 14th

I really wouldn't call that one strange.
Likely explanation: Poland was allied with Lithuania in a war against Moldavia, but was not the alliance leader in the war. Therefore, Poland makes peace and vassalizes Moldavia. Even though it's a vassal, Moldavia is still at war with Lithuania. Lithuania eventually makes peace and vassalizes Moldavia. Moldavia is no longer Poland's vassal, but only Lithuania's.

Amtrak said:
I really wouldn't call that one strange.
Likely explanation: Poland was allied with Lithuania in a war against Moldavia, but was not the alliance leader in the war. Therefore, Poland makes peace and vassalizes Moldavia. Even though it's a vassal, Moldavia is still at war with Lithuania. Lithuania eventually makes peace and vassalizes Moldavia. Moldavia is no longer Poland's vassal, but only Lithuania's.
I think he was pointing out that peace was made on 6/6/66. Then another peace was made on 14/6/66 for 6 ducats.

Pellucid said:
I think he was pointing out that peace was made on 6/6/66. Then another peace was made on 14/6/66 for 6 ducats.
Propably Lithuria was alliance leader, so tehy made a seperate peace with poland and a alliance peace with lithuria later...

...this way I lost several of my vassals in my early Hesse game...
...i conquered, vassalized, however austria still had war -> annexed em :(

GAGA Extrem said:
Propably Lithuria was alliance leader, so tehy made a seperate peace with poland and a alliance peace with lithuria later...

...this way I lost several of my vassals in my early Hesse game...
...i conquered, vassalized, however austria still had war -> annexed em :(
No, I mean I think he was pointing out all of the 6es.

Pellucid said:
No, I mean I think he was pointing out all of the 6es.
Yeah that was really evil... :D

Look at those big hideous blobs :D after playing so much Magna Mundi, big Austrian blobs look pretty bad. I played a hands off game of vanilla as Naxos once overnight and the next morning some AI had formed Germany and conquered all of France, HRE, Austria, and The northern half of Italy. I'll get a screenshot sometime soon.

Last edited:
Granada is giving more than 100%!
GO GRANADA!

:D

:D Go go France! They even control Courland.

That's a big France! :eek:

eu322vj7.jpg

That's the last time I let my armies have an all-night drinking party before a march.