+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 12 37 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 87 112 137 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 25655

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Byzantophile 1st Class Pellucid's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by Amtrak
    I really wouldn't call that one strange.
    Likely explanation: Poland was allied with Lithuania in a war against Moldavia, but was not the alliance leader in the war. Therefore, Poland makes peace and vassalizes Moldavia. Even though it's a vassal, Moldavia is still at war with Lithuania. Lithuania eventually makes peace and vassalizes Moldavia. Moldavia is no longer Poland's vassal, but only Lithuania's.
    I think he was pointing out that peace was made on 6/6/66. Then another peace was made on 14/6/66 for 6 ducats.

Close the worLd,.txEn eht nepO GAGA Extrem's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Pellucid
    I think he was pointing out that peace was made on 6/6/66. Then another peace was made on 14/6/66 for 6 ducats.
    Propably Lithuria was alliance leader, so tehy made a seperate peace with poland and a alliance peace with lithuria later...

...this way I lost several of my vassals in my early Hesse game...
    ...i conquered, vassalized, however austria still had war -> annexed em

Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by GAGA Extrem
    Propably Lithuria was alliance leader, so tehy made a seperate peace with poland and a alliance peace with lithuria later...

...this way I lost several of my vassals in my early Hesse game...
    ...i conquered, vassalized, however austria still had war -> annexed em
    No, I mean I think he was pointing out all of the 6es.

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

No, I mean I think he was pointing out all of the 6es.
    Yeah that was really evil...

Ah, didn't even notice that one. That is certainly quite a bit more strange than the events themselves.

Very long regency council !!

Look at this. 20 year with a regency council.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...x79/EU3_61.png

Look at those big hideous blobs after playing so much Magna Mundi, big Austrian blobs look pretty bad. I played a hands off game of vanilla as Naxos once overnight and the next morning some AI had formed Germany and conquered all of France, HRE, Austria, and The northern half of Italy. I'll get a screenshot sometime soon.
    Last edited by Phlegm; 18-06-2007 at 06:08.

Hmm

This takes place in the year 1707. Keep in mind that I played as Persia for this entire game and never once touched anything in Europe.

Good old Dorset. And no, I can't do the accent.
    That's a big France!

That's the last time I let my armies have an all-night drinking party before a march.
    If the universe is of infinite size, it must have infinite space. In this infinite space, an infinite number of different things must be able to happen. If an infinite number of different things can happen, there must be everytinhg happening somewhere. Including stuff you only dream about. So, technically, dreams do come true. If you can be bothered to go halfway across the universe.

Lurker from September 2005 to September 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by GAGA Extrem
    Granada is giving more than 100%!
    GO GRANADA!

the government was tired of what the taxes gave... THEY WANTED MORE

[QUOTE=EMC2Trooper]This takes place in the year 1707. Keep in mind that I played as Persia for this entire game and never once touched anything in Europe.

My guess would be that France inherited Poland.

Quote Originally Posted by SirruShan
    That's the last time I let my armies have an all-night drinking party before a march.
    Lmao!

Nice to see the AI setting up some pretty successful blockades.

Hungary lost the last of their ports when Croatia was freed. The Hungarian navy is SOL.

This has to be one of the most pathetic attempts at a sea-based invasion I've ever seen.

I love my vassals.
    Last edited by Amtrak; 19-06-2007 at 03:31.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    referring to Amtrak's ledge pic.
    excatly how many vassals do you have?
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.

I want you to contribute to great tools developed for Paradox. See this thread. Help with the parsing or with creating an EU4 Savegame editor

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

Europa Universalis 3EU3 Complete

Lmao!

Nice to see the AI setting up some pretty successful blockades.

Hungary lost the last of their ports when Croatia was freed. The Hungarian navy is SOL.

This has to be one of the most pathetic attempts at a sea-based invasion I've ever seen.

I love my vassals.
    That has got to be the most awesomest thing i have ever seen.
    Chute Family Motto

"The Fortune of War"

Great pics.

Is this one some kind of Bay of Pigs style commando raid?

Quote Originally Posted by comagoosie
    referring to Amtrak's ledge pic.
    excatly how many vassals do you have?
    At the time the screenshot was taken, I probably had 28 or 29 vassals, plus I was allied with Austria. Currently, I now have 34 vassals and Austria as an ally. All those vassals, yet I'm still planning to vassalize many more nations.

At the time the screenshot was taken, I probably had 28 or 29 vassals, plus I was allied with Austria. Currently, I now have 34 vassals and Austria as an ally. All those vassals, yet I'm still planning to vassalize many more nations.
    I really think that the next AI change they should make is to make it more vassal-happy as it seems to be a good strategy.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

You are free! Wait...

Cmon folks, we join ya, since we are also at war with the french...

...but on the they conquered the fort, a battle started, they were wiped out and I assaulted a 50 rebel men garrision...
    ...backstabber? Nah... Well... Okay, a bit...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 12 37 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 87 112 137 162 ... LastLast