• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
bootz said:
I"m playing as The Palatinate Vote for myself of course. Who wouldn't
What's with Hamburg. -111 relations and they're still voting for you.

BlueEmperor said:
Players that are HRE electors always vote for themselves.
That was changed in one of the patches.

Duke of Wellington said:

Well I have seen that before. Most likely all other countries relations are under -111 or its vassal or ally of the player then it will give him the vote even if the others are little higher than him.

Wezqu said:
Well I have seen that before. Most likely all other countries relations are under -111 or its vassal or ally of the player then it will give him the vote even if the others are little higher than him.

Unfortunately, this isn't the case (it should be; a vassal would presumably be obliged to vote for his liege in an imperial election), as I've seen my Genoese vassal vote for Kleve in preference to me, Burgundy.

mandead said:
Unfortunately, this isn't the case (it should be; a vassal would presumably be obliged to vote for his liege in an imperial election), as I've seen my Genoese vassal vote for Kleve in preference to me, Burgundy.

Yeah I know that. You missunderstood me. I ment that when the other country is your vasal or your ally you don't have to have the highest relation with it so that it votes you. You just need to be close to the relation of the country who has the best relation.

Duke of Wellington said:

That was changed in one of the patches.
I'm running 1.3 heh....

Hamberg is a one province war machine that was very aggressive. So they didnt have any good relations with anyone.
right now they are at war with Denmark and sweden geez i don't know how they even survive

I swore this one is a scripted event. Either that or it is a day where the planets lined up allowing an elite group to emerge.

advisors.jpg

advisor2.jpg

The only event I can think to trigger such a situation is the Collapse of Munster, realesing a few countries. Austria and me (Spain) benefited the most with Bohemia picking up one guy too. Never before have I seen such a thing!

Master of Obliv said:
I swore this one is a scripted event. Either that or it is a day where the planets lined up allowing an elite group to emerge.

Every now and then, there will be days where dozens of new advisors become available. Doesn't have anything to do with countries collapsing or new ones forming.

Found this graphical bug pretty weird... There's some kind of spike that's shooting out from the coast of Norway :confused: :rolleyes:

Norskspik.jpg

Amtrak said:
Every now and then, there will be days where dozens of new advisors become available. Doesn't have anything to do with countries collapsing or new ones forming.

Yes, it does. If a large nation collapses and releases new countries it's almost certain that bunches of new advisors will become available. I've seen this time and again.

Max

the strain just is there. it has no motivation, it just is ;)

bowl of soup said:
Yes but what is the strains motive to make the Norwegians go there?
The strain is probably not real, but a halucination the Norwegians get when it is really hot during summer.

Ichirin said:
Well, if you look closer, you can see that its not some land spike but actually a giant tower built for unkown reasons, probably an outpost for an evil society planing to take over the world :D
It must be built by aliens! :eek: :eek: