• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Snake IV said:
The Creek thing can not be a revolting nation, as if a pagan revolts it doesn't get the tech of the old master.
Likely to be that England forced someone to release the Creek in a peace deal, automatically allying them to England and giving them previous owner's tech (or levels close to it). The high relations with England would then fire the westernization event to bring them into Latin.

Aztecs making a run for it.. On the other hand they've gotten their asses beaten + the english have arrived.
aztecgk3.jpg

I hope they manage to unite america, but that's probably asking too muck :p

Flooper X said:
I hope they manage to unite america, but that's probably asking too muck :p

Actually, I recently saw that in one of my games. Apparently, they had declared war on all their neighbors and crushed them within the first 20 years of the game (they have a phenomenal leader to start with, and hordes of troops), and by some random stroke of luck got QFTNW as their first NI, and went along and conquered all of the Americas. The only territory not under their control was a single province controlled by the Creeks. I'm playing as Portugal, and I'm avoiding the Americas beyond the Caribbean in favor of Asian spice islands, but the Castillians and the English seem to have designs on the New World, so we'll see how it goes...

spartabd4.jpg

Sparta!

sparta2qg2.jpg

Almost a week later, the Spartan soldiers are still holding off the invaders.

familysizedcolonytg4.jpg

Venice sends John, Jane, Jack, and Jill to colonize the new world.

capturedvesselkg9.jpg

During a short naval battle against Aragon, I successfully captured the remaining splinters of the Blanca Aurora.

crappyrulervk3.jpg

One of the worst wise men of the millenium.

aragoneseshipbuilderpm1.jpg

This may not look odd, but that's actually an Aragonese shipbuilder in Roussillon making a galley for Aragon in MY province.

suicidalwurzburges3.jpg

Wurzburg declared war on Saxony. Anhalt, Sweden, Hesse, Mainz, Salzburg, and Austria declared war on Wurzburg. Amazingly, Wurzburg survived fully intact and was able to make White Peace with the world.

oceancrossingwagon2jt3.jpg

As the rush of colonists left their homeland, the Smith family soon realized that in the confusion, they had forgotten their boat.

pwnedjapanrc3.jpg

And finally, Japan gets pwned during my game as France.

Great pics, but I don't quite understand the Japonese one... (notice the lack of conquistador hat under my avatar)

th3freakie said:
Great pics, but I don't quite understand the Japonese one... (notice the lack of conquistador hat under my avatar)

Japan owns all the red provinces, but all the provinces with stripes on them are occupied by others.

HisMajestyBOB said:
Japan owns all the red provinces, but all the provinces with stripes on them are occupied by others.
Ah thanks. Serves them right for going at it 450 years too soon :D

The Pope is kicked out of Rome by the dastardly Siennese. After spending some time in the Burgundian and French courts, the French king is kind enough to grant him Bourbon as a permanent home in exile.
borpopeip0.png

Six months later, the French king decides that he was "j/k"...
popewardf7.png

... and kicks the Pope out.
popeannexln8.png

After failing to find refuge in the rich lands of France, the Pope is forced to settle for somewhere... less satisfactory.
norpopeuw8.png

The Pope later learns many lessons in forgiveness.