• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I would be insulted if it hadn't been so true....

When I saw this, I was like :eek: :eek: :eek:
EU3_14.jpg

Before attrition had hit them, they were 6,000, 25,000 and 86,000 stacks!

86 000 :eek:

i was surprised, never had happened to me before, maybe i haven't played long enough

Capibara said:

So, the thing I notice that seems odd is... IS ANYONE PLAYING THIS GAME?
I mean, I see a full set of 5 of each of the merchants, diplomats, colonists, etc. I see indicators that it is time to hire and advisor, adjust a slider, and spend some money. And, I do not see any Bavarian troops, nor do I see any construction progress. So, what's going on? I guess there was obviously someone there to take the screenshot...

I took that screenshot some time ago, actually it was my first EU3 game, so i can't remember what was happening at that time, i was being ruled by a regency council, my troops maybe were busy in italy, and about construction the provinces shown are the first ones so, i maybe had already constructed all there by then, or maybe i just didn't want to spend more money, and about no armies, you can see three right above the HRE window, jsut the flag, but there it is.

eu318my7.jpg

Now, if this had been Poland, I would have said something about heading to the poles... honestly, the game has no sense of comedy.

eu317ad4.jpg

The game might need to change it's calendar...

^ :wacko: