• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The_Little_Guy said:
They revolted from England and formed their nation, thus inheriting England's techs and tech group :D

My Educated Theory :)
Which makes sense, but doesn’t explain why they have +150 relations with England and are allied with them.

Do Ai's release vassals of their own free will?

Also:

1000thgd9.png

PWN3D :rofl:

Last edited:
Duke of Wellington said:
Force vassalisation?
The Creek are allied with England, but not their vassals.

Other weird things regarding the Creek and environs: Note the landlocked Austrian colony and the fact that both of their preferred units do not exist on their unit selection screen.

Creek1.jpg

Creek2.jpg

New to the series so I don't know if this is actually unusual, but apparently my Norsemen are having trouble coming up with names. Maybe I should move the slider more towards innovative. :p

I know other instances of this have been posted but here's the new chief of the Cherokee in 1454.

As a side note, I googled it and there was a Cherokee chief named John Ross over 300 years later who some referred to as "The Cherokee Moses". I wish I had taken a screenshot but I once fought an Iroquois general named Wise Beaver Koughiteskiteithiakuatuahiup or something like that... his name was so long it ran into the graphics on the military display.

Loving this game, wish I had discovered this series earlier.

This thread's making want to buy the dam game... and my b-day's a-coming... :mad: Just to make me spend money!

Actually, I think they do. But they doesn't get the same tech group, so that might have been perhaps by an event.

So, I wanted to go to war with Bohemia, but I had a royal marrige with them and they were allied with Hungary. To get around this, I declared war on Silesia (their other ally and their vassal). Look who ended up leading their side of the war.

EU3_5.png

To make things stranger, since Silesia is a vassal, they aren't able to handle any peace talks if their master is still in the war.

Repr said:
I thought defender of the Faith was for catholic?

Yes we do :D

"Big Ship" you got some real creative vikings there.

a swedish war galleon upon sighting big ship

"Admiral Big Ship approaching," cried the crow nests of a Swedish war galleon.

"No duh, tell me the name son," ordered the captian

"Again Big Ship, sir."

Admiral face palms himself, "those vikings think there all uppity by describing a ship. What am I going to tell those guys back home, that I sunk a Big Ship, who knows they may of named more ships Big Ship?"