• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
eu312yf1.jpg

Let's see... a COT in an unowned province... it's 47.16 value coming from itself...

It was like that for about a year before that pic was taken. After a reload, it kept on saying that I had ) merchants in it, and the game crashed everytime I clicked on it in the side bar.

Then I colonised it, and it became a 900 ducat COT :D .

As for it's formation, the Papal States owned it a while back and a COT sprung up. I didn't see the natives take it over (ally got me into a war...), so I can only guess...

SirruShan said:
It was like that for about a year before that pic was taken. After a reload, it kept on saying that I had ) merchants in it, and the game crashed everytime I clicked on it in the side bar.

Then I colonised it, and it became a 900 ducat COT :D .

As for it's formation, the Papal States owned it a while back and a COT sprung up. I didn't see the natives take it over (ally got me into a war...), so I can only guess...

:eek: Well... that's... er, interesting. I wish Caribbean islands in MY games did that. ;)

Oh no! Not the council!

eu340cr1.png

Good to see the kind people of my capital support me.

eu338zn6.png

Bosnian Commander:"I've got an idea boys, lets leave the fight and wander wayyyyyyyyyyy over there!"

eu336ia4.png

It's the Green Blob! Run for your lives!

eu333wc6.png

Let us all shed a tear for Castille, we knew her well.

eu317ah6.png

The_Little_Guy said:
Let us all shed a tear for Castille, we knew her well.
That's nothing. You should have seen the Castille in my game get dominated. Every time the truce is up, Aragon DoWs Castille and takes over even more territories.

This is Castille in my current game - all of Castille's lost provinces belong to Aragon.

EDIT: It should also be known that Portugal (allied to Aragon) does fight very well, capturing several provinces in any given war with Castille. However, each and every war Aragon backstabs Portugal and grabs all the provinces for herself.

pwnedcastillefn2.jpg

Last edited:
You should have seen the other parts of Europe too. When I'm the Aztecs and not there to make Europe a better place, it gets...interesting.

Course the year after this pic I snatched up half of Ireland as a staging area...

Guess what I'm staging for :D

CreekScientists.jpg

Duke of Wellington said:
Go Creek! How did that happen?
No clue.

The Creek are a one province minor and are still a tribal democracy. For reasons I fail utterly to understand they are allied with England, despite England’s owning all but one of Creek’s starting provinces.

Edit: Okay, I just loaded as the creek. Somehow they got into the European tech group, and...

Last edited:
crazypeltast52 said:
westernization event
I thought that requires a conversion to Christianity?

Edit: This thread's 1000th post. :)