• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. G said:
yes, but if it pops up offers from them every week from them, despite you say no a lot of times, it's pure spam for me. And how smart is it by the AI to do so?
He`s madly in love?

Eurovision-style voting...

The thanks I get for releasing them from the ottomans :rolleyes:
EU3_7.jpg

vogelnorm.gif

To be honest, i lost the title due to a regency, but I laughed at seing who my vassal voted for...

Ever waged triple wars? Well, the OE and the Mamluks did:
EU3_8.jpg

Later on, they signed no less than five White Peaces:
EU3_9.jpg

One high ranked Turk became disappointed with that so he converted to christianity, and even made a cardinal! :)
Omgzoglu.png

In the mean time, the Queen of England was referred to as of she was male (remember the Scorpions song - He is a woman, she is a man?) :D
Shetheman.png

Can any of those nations even touch Kaazan?

th3freakie said:
Can any of those nations even touch Kaazan?

Well, they're at war with the Ottomans, Crimea, and the Golden Horde too. If they go through one, they can probably get to the others. :p

Duke of Wellington said:
That Ottoman ring around Hungary looks pretty strange.

Hungary was split in two earlier in the game. As you can see, the OE made an odd ring around one half of the country.

Interestingly enough, earlier in the very same game, Austria formed a double ring around several smaller countries - it looks kind of like a pair of eyeglasses.