• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You silly spaniard, Napoleonic France is also real France!
There is no such thing as "Napoleonic France", you rebellious dutchman!

There is only Revolutionary France!

I don't have anything too strange to add. This is all from the same game, playing Whole World Mod 3.3

I've never seen Portugal conquer a swathe of Georgian nations. All of them revolted later on though.

14l3hgp.jpg

This all started when I wanted Gelre. I declared war on England (who was also at war with Scotland), and managed to take Gelre and release Kent as an independent nation. During the war, two other big alliances (I can't remember whom; Hungary/Bavaria/Brittany, and Castile's allies or something) who had a CB on England declared war as well. The rebels are mostly heretics.

wi2gdf.jpg

2gww4uc.jpg

Nope, it's one of the small english nations in WWM 3.3

I don't recognise all of those small countries! He added so many! Besides, Enligsh, Welsh. Close enough!

Heh, I'll post all of them.

IRELAND
Gold = Tyrconnell
Red = Desmond
Blue = Mide
Grey = Oirallia

BRITAIN
Gold = Scotland
Grey = Oirallia
Yellow = Gwynedd
Pinkish-red = Morgannwg
Brown = Kent
Blue = Marches
Pink = Cornwall

Gah, for one short moment Connacht existed with it's capital in Wexford.:D

I now despise WWM: Where Leinster is is actually Eastern Munster, Kerry is Western Munster, Wexford is thrice as big as it should be, as is Louth, (it's Irish name, an Lú, means the smallest. Talk about dimunitive!:p), Mayo is now bigger than the Province it's in, and Donegal is seperate from Ulster. I should go to their forum and complain.:mad:

Last edited:
I am proud to announce I have 34 here. Just over a third of yours, Yoshi.;) Now everyone's going to say how many THEY have, just to get another post here and in their count, as I have.