• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sadly I don't have a screenie, I really wish I'd thought of taking one at the time. I've seen Granada revolt from Spain and conquer a nice little chunk of southern Spain, still the underdog in terms of military might and land controlled on the peninsula but well established. In addition to this, they began colonising the southern half of South America and working their way into Africa. They ended up as a respectable 2nd rate power with a reasonably sized overseas empire!

Did they do so as Muslims or papists?

this isnt usual

eu35.png

Lol, that's ironic.

It seems the English strain of anti-Catholicism hasn't died out in the colonies:

That's a good one. Did the USA do something like annex GB? I've never seen them revolt then attack an old world country.

Also that female monarchs can be unit leaders after all:

Was she really a queen, or is that just a female sounding name?

Maria is the family name so its a male ruler.

That's a good one. Did the USA do something like annex GB? I've never seen them revolt then attack an old world country.

No, they planted a colony in West Africa right next to one planted by the Papacy, I assume that was the source of friction.

This was from a 1789 start, so there was no American revolt in actual play.

Was she really a queen, or is that just a female sounding name?

Maria is the family name so its a male ruler.

It's clearly some sort of data error. Sforza ("Force") is the family name of the dukes of Milan. So this character appeared as a king with the first and last names in the wrong order.

savoy.jpg

I'm at war with Savoy but their only army was originally created by me funding patriot rebels in Nice and Savoie when those provinces were held by France...thus they won't seige my provinces.:D

I once played a game where I funded some rebels in Hungary while at war with them. When Hungary collapsed, those rebels began to siege my provinces. Because I had raised them, I could not fight them. I had created an unstoppable foreign army. That was neither useful nor fun!

EU3_2-2.jpg

A Hindu Ming. Anyone know how this could happen? I didn't see it occur. They haven't managed to convert any provinces.

Hindu rebels from some province they conquered most likely. Then accepted their demands to change religion.

Either that or they collapsed, which I doubt.

See the prestige and stability? I think they just might have collapsed.

Collapsing brings your stability back to three. Giving in to rebel demands also has a big prestige hit.