• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Exterous said:
Heh, I think we've all done that but have you every disbanded an entire regular army because you thought you were clicking on your other - MERCENARY - army?

:( that realy has to suck...

Exterous said:
Heh, I think we've all done that but have you every disbanded an entire regular army because you thought you were clicking on your other - MERCENARY - army?
No...
I always check... (besides, the collor is different, and I only use mercenaries in extremely tough situations, otherwise i rely on regular armies)
Tough luck though :)

No, I was accidentally clicking. That happened three times in a row. I actually was multitasking so I sent them to invade then opened another window. Didn't have them selected. Only selected for the screenie to show their morale and size. :confused:

some strange things I came across

England being ally with an annexed nation (who still got 1 ship)

2005934376644803172_rs.jpg

and Austria with a huge fleet, even though they don't own any port anymore.

2005911172961658810_rs.jpg

Duke of Wellington said:
IIRC that the second time I've seen a ship from Gelre hanging around after they've been annexed.

That was another screen shot from me. But now I noticed that England is also ally with him. When I am in war with England, those Gelre ships don't even attack when your are moving your ships to them :rofl:

killer50 said:
That was another screen shot from me. But now I noticed that England is also ally with him. When I am in war with England, those Gelre ships don't even attack when your are moving your ships to them :rofl:
So they do absolutely nothing? They remain there after loading too?

so,what happened to this tread?don't let this die m8s...

EU3_3.png

This is probably fairly common, I'm not sure, but it still bugged me since I'm worried about losing my position. :( Saxony used to support me but I pissed them off somehow.

On an unrelated note, I HOPE 1.3 FIXES THE SUICIDAL AI. I am so tired of 10+ minors inviting me to crappy alliances just so they can DoW their uber neighbours the second I agree. Denying it kills our relations, and accepting it thrusts me into idiotic wars that I have zero interest in fighting. Best examples:

1. One province Corsica DoWing a Tuscany that controls every province on the Italian peninsula the second I ally them
2. Five province Venice DoWing a massive OE the second I ally them
3. Two province Norway DoWing a Sweden that controls all of Scandinavia... and has Austria and Lithuania as allies. Once again, they do this the second I ally them

The list goes on...

Hating your friends more then your enemies is part of the game.

GrimPagan said:
Hating your friends more then your enemies is part of the game.

Playing any country of decent size makes having smaller allies HIGHLY over rated

EU3_10.png
[/IMG]

ok,the other fleet of 127 ships escaped me but wtf does he need that much ships for?

Cp6uja said:
ok,the other fleet of 127 ships escaped me but wtf does he need that much ships for?

Beating up on your disproportionately tiny navy? ;)