• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing as Bavaria in SRI 3.3, IN 3.2 latest beta. Got 3 level 6 statesman arriving in my provinces.

2psn51z.png

Nice! That will give you a nice Government Tech Bonus, almost like having 10 Universities but without the production bonus. :p

Ahhh... I have been trying to figure out how this works.

Don't. You will go insane. There is simply no logic behind it. It's purely random, as though common sense would suggest factors such as prestige and size/power would determine the actual leader, they don't always appear to. Furthermore, you can not assign the leader in the scenario files themselves as the game will always override your preferences.

I am looking forward to laughing at the same system in HoI3. :D

From the manual:

A player who declares war on another country or has war declared upon him will always be the alliance leader of his side, even if a more powerful AI-controlled ally joins the war on his side.

The rest of the rules are in there as well.

From the manual:

The rest of the rules are in there as well.
I wasn't allied with France at all, neither was it I that was declared war upon. I was allied with Switzerland, who was allied with France. They dragged us both into the war, Switzerland dropped out pretty quickly, leaving only me and France. There's no way I can hold an alliance with France at -200.

Playing as Germany, I got over my BB limit (thanks to my great 3 diplo king). I've been DoWed by major european powers, I've been warned by them too. And it looks like Tibet would like a chunk of my lands too... :D

warning.bmp

Maybe not that unusual, but seems pretty funny for me.

I don't see the image...