• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
HolyAlliance.jpg

Guess I'm a popular guy.

Well here's something you don't see everyday.. My game as Austria has a nice situation in the east.

Ming a vassal and having their asses handed to them (I killed 3 4star advisers of Ming :p ).. Also Ming has nice revolt risks around 20% in every province hence their capital and probably 15 other provinces are controlled by rebels.

mingrk8.jpg

leftyboy87 said:
I'm more amazed by the spread you accomplished while playing Magna Mundi.

well, I wouldn't recommend doing what I did. I managed to piss-off the entire HRE. I think the only thing that saved me was the fact that all my HRE allies not only were at war with me, but also with the HRE. Kept the fighting lively and confused.

ThorHammer said:
well, I wouldn't recommend doing what I did. I managed to piss-off the entire HRE. I think the only thing that saved me was the fact that all my HRE allies not only were at war with me, but also with the HRE. Kept the fighting lively and confused.

i supose that could be interesting AAR after few more decades?interesting in writing one?

Heh, the player always votes on himself. Only the AI have a concept of a fair election.

Ethiopia won the HRE? Good god.