+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 54 79 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Screenshots

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions

Hey is there a post I can reference for more information about this luck factor feature in the game that Mr. T and other mentioned earlier in the thread? I'm really intrigued.
    "Your eyes are burning holes through me."
    R.E.M.

DiplomacyDivine WindFor the MotherlandEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenOne
    Yes and they are delivering that tobacco to Spain in... canoes?
    Canoes of Tobacco.
    Snake IV used to be a regular, but not anymore. You might, however, come across him at rare occasions, but that is so seldom you'll manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake IV
    Canoes of Tobacco.
    genius, just hope there aren't any chainsmokers on board

Khan of the Crimea Hajji Giray I's Avatar
    EU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricEel
    Here's a strange screenshot.

What the!??!?

Sparta at Marathon!
    Friends, I am no longer a regular visitor to the Paradox forums. However, you can attract my attention at any time by sending me a PM. I am notified by e-mail and will happily get in touch. ~ Hajji

The Official OT Forum Museum
    a collection of the best OT posts and threads of all time!

Debts Unpaid: The First Guy Marlborough Mystery
    Five times an AARland Choice Winner!
    View a directory of my other AARs

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Bóruma
    I wonder if Paradox is paying Andy Garcia royalties...
    Don't get it.
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by mib
    Don't get it.
    Vincent Corleone the notorious notorious gangster in the novel/movie "The Godfather"

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

United Bloody States of Metric F*cktons of IC
    Quote Originally Posted by Featauril
    Vincent Corleone the notorious notorious gangster in the novel/movie "The Godfather"
    Ahh, OK.
    Chinese Historical Improvements (CHI) Project for HOI3

Consolidated China Improvement Pack (CCIP) for HOI2
    HOI2 | Doomsday | Armageddon | China players beware

Vice Admiral of the White AdmiralNelson's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Heir to the Throne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindum
    Who formed Great Britain, if not England?
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

My HoI2-DD AAR: The Hard Fight for Victory -- USA, September 1946, Near Defeat. Updated Weekly (at least).

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEuropa Universalis IV

Technically, it could be possible that Scotland formed GB by annexing england, then Cornwall formed through rebellion and conquered england, then formed England.

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralNelson
    Who formed Great Britain, if not England?
    England must have rebelled from Great Britain at some point though I did not keep an eye on that part of the world.
    England consists of Ulster (capitol) Connaught and Leinster.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

There's got to be someone who can do it. After all, at the start of the game, England is the only country which can become.. England. It's a bit odd, actually. The event says you need a British main culture to do it, which includes lowland scottish, but Scotland's main culture is highland scottish (despite having more with lowland, if I'm not mistaken).

Vice Admiral of the White AdmiralNelson's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Heir to the Throne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimic
    There's got to be someone who can do it. After all, at the start of the game, England is the only country which can become.. England. It's a bit odd, actually. The event says you need a British main culture to do it, which includes lowland scottish, but Scotland's main culture is highland scottish (despite having more with lowland, if I'm not mistaken).
    Aye, you're correct, but that's a pretty easy fix.
    When I am without orders and unexpected occurrences arrive I shall always act as I think the honour and glory of my King and Country demand. But in case signals can neither be seen or perfectly understood, no captain can do very wrong if he places his ship alongside that of the enemy.
    --The Most Noble Lord Horatio Nelson, Viscount and Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson of the Nile and of Hillborough in the said County, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, Vice Admiral of the White Squadron of the Fleet, Commander in Chief of his Majesty's Ships and Vessels in the Mediterranean, Duke of Bronte in Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight Grand Cross of the Sicilian Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit, Member of the Ottomanee Order of the Crescent, Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St. Joachim.

My HoI2-DD AAR: The Hard Fight for Victory -- USA, September 1946, Near Defeat. Updated Weekly (at least).

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandEU Rome Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralNelson
    Aye, you're correct, but that's a pretty easy fix.
    Yeah, I thought about doing that myself. I've got this innate barrier against messing with the game though, it almost makes me feel like I cheat. I'll probably do it though, things that are odd are just crying out to be normalized. I also considered making Sicily being able to form Italy (wrong culture), but that's probably more because I want it easier than with Milan

I'll probably do more of those, I want to see the AI form bigger countries occassionally too.

Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIMagickaEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Aren't there any English or Scottish revolter nations with a lowlands culture? Northumberland or some such?
    Victoria 2: Bismark 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hajji Giray I
    What the!??!?

Sparta at Marathon!
    Don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banzored!
    Don't get it.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Marathon

6,400 vs 200 casualties.

Rebels took Rome and "Sicily" appears. Here I help it win the war against the Papal States.

And how fortunate for me: now I can vassalize Naples (again) and diplo-annex Rome 10 or so years later while the popes have to go back to Avignon (the new capital of the papal states) and stay there whether they like it or not

My friend's Austria save file. 1511 AD.
    Inheritances: imbalanced?
    Last edited by HarkovAdm; 28-01-2007 at 07:15.
    1 Clerk
    Nationality: Yankee
    Issues: Atheism/Full Citizenship/Moral Pluralism/Limited Government

Quote Originally Posted by Nimic
    Yes.. but when were there Spartans at Marathon?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuRome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by HarkovAdm

My friend's Austria save file. 1511 AD.
    Inheritances: imbalanced?
    Looks like my Brandenburg game just after I inherited the lucky AI Austria.
    This is not a signature

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 1283 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 54 79 104 ... LastLast