• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing the Grand Campaign in the newest version of IN, Delhi, uniting India, things going swimmingly save for an explosively growing Persian neighbour, when I diploannex Deccan and what do I find?

wtfgolconda.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't get any of the bonuses.

I suppose I failed to get screenshots of this, but something weird just happened. I won a war against the Golden Horde and took a couple of provinces which were cores of my ally, Georgia. I tried to sell one of them to Georgia (who, as usual, is broke). 60 ducats got me a maybe. 40 got me a likely. 20 got me an impossible. 0 got me a very likely.

(Imagine these in screenshots)

*breaks down and sobs*

That is a strange bug though. :confused:

Actually quite routine though. When you capture a province in war, try clicking on your newfound gain before any other province. The province art screen there will either display all black, or every building possible. This disappears after clicking on any other province.

Actually quite routine though. When you capture a province in war, try clicking on your newfound gain before any other province. The province art screen there will either display all black, or every building possible. This disappears after clicking on any other province.

Yep, had that a lot. I was so happy when I took Köln and it had every building built already...

Ok this is from some flavour and stuff i added for Rising Nations. I think i will post my adds to the um -forum soon.

Surely Great Britain changed their mind since 1939.
EU3_29.jpg

And all the other nations as well. Whats this?! The propaganda is so effective?! I bet The Third Reich will keep his promises...
EU3_30.jpg

I wonder what will happen next :p Edit: Some countries left the European Union :eek:
EU3_31.jpg

Granada's counter-reconquestia

eu32.png

As you can see it, Granada (converted before their revolt) won a revolutionnary war against Castille and asked full annexion, they have actually military access to my France.
So, do both belligerants in a revolutionnary war can fully annex each other?