• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, just remember that rebels are atheists, so they always have revolt risk in their provinces because of intolerance.

Gigalocus said:
its actually quite fun playing as the rebels, although im not offically at war with anyone, im at war with everyone ..... im trying to figure out how to make peace deals, and if it continues to run, i may well write an AAR about it, if any one wants on ......

You really must do an AAR on it, as it seems that it's not a repeatable bug. It's up to you to document the one and only Rebel Nation! :D

Manziel said:
can you make royal marriages and inherit nations? :/

yes, but my relations with evryone is - 115, odd, it should be -200, pesky rebels! :rofl:

i've started a thread for the AAR, but have not started the actual game yet, any one have any good dates? Also, on the country selection screen, its 100% hard level, should be fun! ;)

Gigalocus said:
its actually quite fun playing as the rebels, although im not offically at war with anyone, im at war with everyone ..... im trying to figure out how to make peace deals, and if it continues to run, i may well write an AAR about it, if any one wants on ......

I did one for EU2 (I left it :eek:o) and it can be amusing.

valzoz_p94 said:
Rebel revolts for the rebels!

Secondary revolts just give the rebels more troops. :D

AdmiralNelson said:
Secondary revolts just give the rebels more troops. :D

After all, anarchy loves company!

REBELS OF EVERY COUNTRY,UNITE!!!

wow,i just realised that i will start game with rebels sooner or later:D

Here's a couple:

Notice the lower left corner, to whom is Wallachia allied with and agains who is waging a war :)
EU3_1.png

Whoa, native Arabs rising in...Iceland?! :wacko:
EU3_3.png

The thing is that there ain't any real Icelandics, the island isnt' inhabited really, so no one knows what they look like, and the agme must give them some apaprence, so. :p

Iceland is populated? :eek:

Gigalocus said:
this happened when i tried to load the 80 years war scenario, South west England was under rebel control, and i could select them! it was all very wierd

??? :confused:

I enjoy the "morning the loss of No Ruler" part

I can't wait till No Ruler the XXII takes the throne - I hear he has awesome stats!