• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sorry one more pic. I just started up Civuniv to find this funny little easter egg by Haftetavenscrap
haha.jpg

sorry already got that!

musslim state religin in byzantine empire

Not really that strange. The Ottomans have an early game decision that allows them to switch to Greek culture if they have more Greek provinces then Turkish ones. Once they have, if they take Thrace they can become the Byzantine empire. I don't believe this changes their religion.

If they take Thrace before accepting the cultural shift, then they lose the option to become Greek.

Not really that strange. The Ottomans have an early game decision that allows them to switch to Greek culture if they have more Greek provinces then Turkish ones. Once they have, if they take Thrace they can become the Byzantine empire. I don't believe this changes their religion.

If they take Thrace before accepting the cultural shift, then they lose the option to become Greek.
Look again - the Ottomans are still there, so they couldn't have switched. The Byzantines must have revolted after the provinces were converted.

I stopped counting after I got it 37 times < in a row?! >. It's amazing what a 100 tradition admiral can do to someone in galleons when they're using two-deckers.

I think it's a glitch/bug. I had the same problem as Venice having the 'merchant' mission going on and on to no end always giving me 50 ducats. It was funny at start (never decline a monetary gift) but after 100 or so times, it was time for reload. Since then, I am not touching my current mission (army at 99% capacity). Sod the missions if they corrupt my game :(

I believe this decision to form the Byzantine empire was removed for the Ottomans.

Ok, we all know that there is some nice loot in Africa, but these Malinese are really a....gold mine :D

LovaDoKrova.jpg

Are you at war with Galacia and Mali or did Mali somehow conquer Galacia?

Normally when Italian nations make peace offers like that to me they're much smaller, and in no position to do so

Yeah, my 'Teal Deal' in action. It's nice to watch Venice taking over the world, isn't it? :rolleyes:

euscreenie.jpg

Bavaria has a native American advisor...?

Edit: sorry about that big white part. Just didn't remember to edit it...

We know Austria is primarily a land power but at least they should be aware of the concept of naval technology, should they not?
nonavy.png

This one is not completely unheard of, but I still find it amusing
75048333.jpg