• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He can even borrow most of his 20th century counterpart's speech:
"we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans..., we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

That fits too perfectly. :rofl:

Actually, it draws even more connections than you think. I had a big army in Calais when Burgandy (my ally) suddently ended the alliance and declared war, I had to rush to evacuate the troops that you now see in Kent :rofl:

I had allied Burgandy to try to make them more powerful than france, I succeeded....and now they're attacking me and blobbing all the german states. :(

Must be higher graphics then I can handle. They look so shadowed and detailed. :eek:o

You can turn shadows on/off.

There are 4 sprites for every tech group.

The ones in that screenshot are #1 & 2 for the Latin tech group.

These rebels took a wrong turn somewhere.
EU3_14.jpg

Doge Chiogga not only does not understand the concept of a republic, but he also does not understand the concept of marriage!
EU3_13.jpg

Playing as Ottoman Empire. I have rebels at Jannina, when all of a sudden I get this:

!!!

According to the chat log, Greece declared independance from Genoa. At the same time, they have this province and Jannina. Greece (which I didn't even know EXISTED!, let alone be at war with her) asks for white peace. How is it possible for them to have cores in those two provinces and not anywhere else?!

According to the chat log, Greece declared independance from Genoa. At the same time, they have this province and Jannina. Greece (which I didn't even know EXISTED!, let alone be at war with her) asks for white peace. How is it possible for them to have cores in those two provinces and not anywhere else?!
I think it's a weird quirk of the nationalist rebels system, where you can get rebels in same-culture and/or same-region provinces for coreless nations. Greece forming in Kaffa is actually alarmingly common.

I had some interesting battle.. :)
At some time in the middle of battle in Arguin, I was told that I lost. 4 times in one day, with almost full morale (as can be seen in second screenshot) :)

Battle itself continued, and next day it looked like that:

So I just waited, and on 3rd day it fixed itself :)

Neblogai - thats a common bug when two enemy armies get involved with a third party they are both at war with, in this case rebells... The advice is to ALWAYS stay clear of that as very often you loose your entire army in the second battle as your morale for some reason is considered zero or whatever... always always let the two parties duke it out between them first, and THEN go in and kill the survivor. If rebells would spawn in a province in the middle of a battle, then retreat.

Jlop985 - I suspect some serious nepotism in the last Venician election...

I just hope they do not wind up in a succession war...

Also, black rivers?

The plague comes!

Here's a strange one in my game as Hungary - The GH were on the verge of getting massively strong when SNAP they pop and they become Zhaporozhie or whatever the heck that country is. A few years later, their Khagan dies with no heir therefore... :

This is in the same game that I (as Hungary) was put under a Personal Union with Wallachia. UNDER. :rolleyes:

I don't have any screenshots, but in my game, Castille inherited France within 50 years of the game start or so... Then Castille had trouble keeping the provinces due to rebellions and eventually castille broke... now there's new major power in game: Auvergne (or how ever it's written) (Castille is OPM, if even that anymore, haven't checked the situation for a while)