• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow. That is a very colorful army in Bahrain. I can't believe they are all able to even function as an army next to each other, with that whole language barrier thing.
EDIT: Refering to the Austrian released vassals screenie.

What you see there, is Castille, Portuguese and Norwegian landing in China. Now the genesis. Some time before, I were during a calm period, had nothing to do and a lot of spies from plutocracy and mercantilism. I saw in the ledger that Ming has -1 stability, and decided to have some fun. The pretender stack in the upper left are the 'remnants' of that fun. Later, while scrolling the map, I saw those provinces taken by C/P/N and decided to infiltrate administration. Ming was at -3 stability, all the other rebels were peasants. Soon, Japan joined the party, Manchu quickly afterwards. Castille peaced with them taking Jiangsu (with the uber huge market) and few other provinces and forcing China to relase a nation or two. Then the Timurids came in, taking quite some provinces, but from Ming's Indian allies. (meanwhile I assassinated all their advisors ^^) When it was all peace, and China was left with rebels, some event must've happened. They went instantly to +1 stab, all rebels disappeared and 2 inland (very inland) provinces defected to Korea, lol.

chinainvasionom2.jpg

Now a request. Could one of the World Conquerors make this - destroy all markets except for one (use the stability cheat to speed that up) and post a screenshot of the only one left? (how much gold would it have ^^)

Ming doesn't go down that easy , I used my uber Japanese fleets to blockade , take Hainan and keep them in war for like 30 years , spawn rebels , pretenders and their mothers...only Vietnam formed and 1 province defected to Tibet :mad:

Don't display trees when using the hand-drawn map mod ;)

To the chap that was asking for a WC that will destroy all markets. there's a guy doing it somewhere as Castille, I forgot his name though :(