• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*sniffs a little still, looking at the card* ...Does this give me a higher force limit or at least a higher capital province base tax?

:rofl:

I'm not dreaming of EU yet, although if I am playing it too much I keep myself awake at night thinking of tactics to achieve my goals. Same goes for HoI2 by the way. Quite frustrating if it makes you lie awake for one hour or so while you need to get up early next morning:D

Wrong guy. I didn't post the picture.

facepalmrk2.jpg

Killerflood: I'm guessing you started at the French Revolution? That makes it a *bit* less jaw-droppingly odd that all those revolutions took place (that, and that you appear to be at war with Spain and have presumably driven their WE up to tremendous levels). Still an awesome and strange screenshot, though.

Both are from Magna Mundi Platinium.

eu318mg2.jpg

The swedes decide to get rid of their king in a violent revolution (they are a republican dictatorship).

eu310dm2.jpg

I have heard people say the irish are uncivilised but I never imagined this...

English patriots seek independence from GB! (actually they apeeared in gloucestershire, got defeated and moved to London, but funny none the less)
kokokee9.png

England declares independece from GB :D
bbboxe8.png

The Cypriot 1k infantry army poses a real threat. We have to defend our borders. Their cog could reach our inexistent shores at any time!
lllwk2.png

This is from a campaign with a free trade focused, colonial German minor:
here's how to deal with an overexpansive France: level 5 forts at the border, wait for attrition to take place and then attack.
39054094yj3.png

France suffered huge WE, its armies were depleted and Austrian AI cleverly attacked. It was under such a shock it managed to beat the aggresive French, it didn't know how to settle for peace. It took some provinces on the Atlantic coast!!??
bhgggyz7.png

EU3_52.jpg

stupid AI...

EU3_49.jpg

I thought it was the othere way around...

EU3_48.jpg

Rebel mercants from oldenburg

EU3_47.jpg

I have no Idear.... weirdly 2 years later transylvanya inherited them

EU3_40.jpg

wat? aren't they in africa??

EU3_38.jpg

the creek are secretly scotish

EU3_31.jpg

they didn't take it, it defected to them, why is anothere Q

EU3_27.jpg

home of the merchants
I got LOADS more photobucket is just retarded..

Last edited:
Is your IN patched to 3.2? I tought that many of those things don't happen any more.

So I'm playing as Sardinia/Italy, and in 1652 i notice these guys:

EU3_96.jpg

What the hell are they doing up there? Russia certainly doesn't have any sort of access with then, and I don't see any truces for any countries up there that would indicate they had been at war with the Mamluks.

Then a few years later they pop up again:

EU3_97.jpg

Halfway down Italy and right next to my capital...how did they even get into my land? These guys sure are lost.

Also, unrelated but strange:

EU3_95.jpg

This juts doesn't seem right. I hope they had sunblock in the 17th century.

This juts doesn't seem right. I hope they had sunblock in the 17th century.

In my current Spain game Norway is very aggressively colonizing around there: they've got two or three smaller islands in Caribbean, a colony in Venezuela and three provinces in Canada... Also the British are concentrating their effort on Brazil, which might be due to the fact that US coast belongs to Portugal.

So I'm playing as Sardinia/Italy, and in 1652 i notice these guys:

EU3_96.jpg

What the hell are they doing up there? Russia certainly doesn't have any sort of access with then, and I don't see any truces for any countries up there that would indicate they had been at war with the Mamluks.

Then a few years later they pop up again:

EU3_97.jpg

Halfway down Italy and right next to my capital...how did they even get into my land? These guys sure are lost.

They were at war with whoever was HRE at some point--when a nation is at war with the Emporer, their troops can move thru any provinces that are part of the HRE.