• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Teleporting troops.

Notice in the log that Dominica defected on the 1st, then also notice that it is still the 1st, yet somehow Castille got troops to the island!
Most possibly Castille financed the rebel army that also defected them after accomplishing mission

Well I see them as blue on that picture only reason why you guys see them as black is that you are only looking the rivers on the fog of war area and even those to me are more blue than black.

The southern baltic is 0 distance from Picardie. Try deleting your map cache folder, and it should recreate it fixed.

No picture.. but I could've sworn I saw a ruler with a 13 ADM. Then.. ..then I realize upon thinking about it that I literally dreamt it.

*sobs* ...I'm dreaming about EU3 now.

It happens, I have to keep reminding myself that Burgundy, Aragon, The Palatinate, Ceylon etc. are no longer nations

rivers turning black! :confused: apocalyps!

Happened in two multiplayer games to me.

I finally have a picture to upload from my MEIOU 0.3 game as the Byzantines, a Moroccan owned and Sunnah converted Breton province. :eek: (To make it more strange, it was the one that was French owned)

I'll upload when I have the chance.

Truly strange.

just something happend in my game

the year is 1460
the teutonic order = very big
gets owned by mazoviana ( 1 province)

= the end of the TO
mazoviana currently own all the provinces of the TO
they are the new major order in the east next to novogrod

now 1580
mazoviana got shrunk a bit

Have you ever seen Spain this broken up?

That's not the weird thing though. See Yucatan? The green country in Luisiana? I think their citizens are legally blind. Earlier in the game, florida appeared in Jamaica.

i had probably the weirdes hundred years' war ever, as england again. (no pic sorry, game crashed for some reason).

In any case, I opted for historical generals, for some change I guess, its tough to work up the land tradition against superiour french troops with superiour king and generals. So I bode my time, fought an inconclusive war in which i trashed some french minors to oblivion in Aquitaine, and i got 50ducats from france, then i trounced scotland into a one province minor and produced an infantry army to control scottish territories.

I waited for Henry V and as was the case IRL, he rocked the socks so I immediately put him to command 12k cav with which he annihilated many french armies. I lost Aquitaine area since i was mainly fighting in Normandy. Then comes the shocker, France somehow got mil. access to burgundy, shit. They came to Pale of Calais with force, like 14K cav and 10K inf, needless to say calais was pretty undefended and fell quicky (shame that I didnt have any troops to scorch the area).

Anyway, suddenly burgundy changed its mind apparently, and denied mil. access for france through their lands, burgundy was neutral in this conflict, I had no allies at all, well portugal but they white peaced out soon. So the french couldnt move out, well I thereupon decided to seize the initiative and butcher all french forces in france while the royal french army was having a pick-nick in calais, I put my navy to blockade all ships to calais naturally (and raised naval maintenance accordingly)

in the end I proceeded to siege and capture pretty much the whole french mainland rather uncontested while henry the fifth actually had his "Agincourt" near Normandy area, with the cav stack against tired retreating frenchmen, in the end the warrior king had amassed a rather nice ca.50% land tradition all alone.

But then the game crashed and i was pissed because eu3 doesnt have a proper monthly autosave like in HoI2 :mad:

*sniffs a little still, looking at the card* ...Does this give me a higher force limit or at least a higher capital province base tax?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: best thing I read on this topic, and second best on the whole forum :cool: