• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Inheritance.jpg

she must have been the most beautiful girl is the world...

new%20balkans%20first.jpg

This doesn't look too good...note that Narrava (sp) is making headway.

new%20balkans.jpg

Oh ok, they just wanted to be like the Balkans :rolleyes:

FUN WITH FRANCE

So I'm playing a Sardinia game right now, and have conquered almost all of the latin culture provinces. France has been a big problem in this game due to the core he has on Piedmont. We go to war every few years, but I'm usually able to do some damage with my cavalry stacks, then buy peace off of him with ducats or the ending of my vassalization of one of the handful of random HRE minors I've accumulated. To make matters worse, this happens:

EU3_77.jpg

Damn. By the way, its not even 1500 yet and France looks like this:

EU3_79.jpg

Bu then something funny happens. England declared war on me. Now, I had just finished a war with France a year or 2 before this, and didn't have any sort of alliance or guarantee from France. But France must have been warning England, because England goes into a war against me AND France. Not two separate wars, but one war against both of us(and my vassals), where I am the leader :D

EU3_81.jpg

So now I am the leader of the alliance including France, which means I have the power to give up French provinces to the English ;). Now, France was doing fine, England had no chance of taking control of any land from him, and was hardly sending anyone to the continent, so France was busy kicking Brabant's ass without any problem. Luckily, England had those cores on French land, which can be offered up in tribute even if they haven't sieged them yet. Now England was at that point where the AI will refuse even really generous peace offers, so I gave them a little time.

After a few months they were willing to accept, and I had my arch enemy France, with all of it's 150,000 men and 0 war exhaustion, give away 3 provinces to a country that had about 3000 men on the continent. I'm not sure why I became leader and why I was able to do this, but I don't think France is very happy with me right now.

EU3_82.jpg

And so, Sardinia turns the Hundred Years War into the 200 years war.

Now, that was cunning! You should definetely join the EU3 Evil Plotters and Schemers group!

Thats genius!