• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wolf52 said:
This is a follow up for Duke of Wellington:

Every dark green nation is my vassal, so the HRE will not be collapsing anytime soon.... probably never if i dont foul things up too badly.

you have set Serbia free :) tnx

Cp6uja.jpg

here,i didn't want to conquer Austria,ever.I even helped them gain few provinces:D

I thought the 80379 ducats was a good clue for a cheat haha or i may be mistaken

canonized said:
I thought the 80379 ducats was a good clue for a cheat haha or i may be mistaken

Nah, that's not as telling - I had almost that much at the end of my Maldive game. The date, however...

...well...

...in the poster's defense, I think he specifically made that map in honor of the Austrian accomplishments, not to showcase his own.

Phoenix Dace said:
In his defence, he could have the NTL patch and therefore could, theoretically, have started from 51 AD. Under those circumstances, it wouldn't be too suspicious at all.

...or even 1288 AD, if he tried to play the MU2 mod and forgot to switch back to his original .exe file when he was done. I've done this - great fun, actually. :D

The same picture was posted earlier in this thread, and I think he did state he cheated so he could get revenge on the Ottomans

OMG,of course i cheated.lord Boreal,tnx for your explanation,as it is true...also tnx to others that defended me as it was not true.ok,and now if he gets 100 BB in christian provinces what is going to hapen for 777 in NA provinces?

Oh there's nothing wrong with cheating in the name of creating a funny image XD

I think that's the first time i've ever seen Rebels be Defender of the Faith ! Bravo to them haha ! Won't they even be harder now seeing as how they have a DotF bonus ? Or am I mistaken ?

redox said:
Well, maybe some people see Rebels as a good thing, but can they really be defender of the Catholic Faith?
Rebelsisdefenderofthefait-1.jpg

I actually saw Kongo take defender of the faith, but they were pagan! Defender of the pagan faith... i guess its possible...

here is another war:

CASTILE VS SPAIN!
EU3_1.png

(UN chancelor Ferdinand I aquired resolution of war in the UN summit in Bern so this war was completly legal)

Reignking said:
I completely disagree.

If cheating makes the game fun for someone then they can cheat, who cares, its their decision.