• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
big.gif

I love seeing the ai ruin its armies like this just before I attack them.

Its better not to finish of their army in those situations or they will build more.

Its better not to finish of their army in those situations or they will build more.
You just need to be prepared to destroy their smaller armies as they build them. That way, they waste massive amounts of manpower and money.

*slice*

An Uzbek nation in the middle of the Indian Ocean? Odd since this is the only place they have and have ever had. They never appeared in Central Asia at all.

Ouch... Maybe it was a colony conquered early by an Uzubek primary culture country, then revolted later on.... or something like that. *shrug*

You do love using .gifs don't you, that is the only format I have seen you post in (not that I stalk you, just I guess you are so used to putting in everything in .gif form for your awesome animations)

Anyways, back on topic. From 151 thousand men to 12.5 thousand men. It seems like they have 8% of their original army. Probably ever friend you meet would be dead the next day...

Actually most of my pictures tend to be in .png format. Just of late I've been adding a few animations so that necessitates a .gif. This one was .gif for no particular reason.

joshau-k said:
True, they did immediately build more once I killed that army. I'd rather mop up 20 armies of 1000 men though than 1 army of 20,000 men.

That Crazy Guy said:
Ouch... Maybe it was a colony conquered early by an Uzubek primary culture country, then revolted later on.... or something like that. *shrug*
I presume that's what happened. Odd though.

Eastern tech troops suck, right?

Wait... what?

Note: Serbia is going strong...

yes they do its just your leader owns their's massively.