• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Englad had a decent start, but after some 20 years of game, they started getting pretender rebels in a real civil war style, whenever new king rose, new pretender followed. France finnished them with high WE. I once sent 10 000 troops, cleared the island of the rebbels, but i left those Irish patriots ( I hoped to see Ireland formed). By 1435, Frace took all Enlis possesions onthe continend, including one province that Brittany owne before England took it infirst 15 years of game. Anywayz I sent troops, around 1440, (didn had anything to to because my BB was 52) didnt helped, Heretics, Pretenders and Peasants cept rising, few 3-3-3 and 4-5-3 monarchs didn't helped either, in 1430-1450 England bankrupted at least 10 times... Scotland DOW'd 2ce,took Northumberland in the first, Wessex in the secont war, Cornwall was released as a peace deal around 1430, along with last continental province... Wales rebelled around 1435, and finnaly, when I took this screenshot, England collapsed, creating Northumberland of quite a size. They took 'Northumberland' province from scotland, but eveything else from the England.. I really hope Northumberland CAN form Great Britain, and Tyronne scotland... I will try to helpe them..

1.jpg

Same game, few month later.. looks like Castille will once be able to form Spain : Castille, Portugal and France vs Aragon ...

2.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pfft, all these screenshots are weak. I have the one screenie to conquer every single one of its competitors in this 300-odd-page-long thread. Taken straight from the bowels of my MMP Portugal game, I give you...
protestantemperorei0.jpg

...a Protestant being elected as Holy Roman Emperor!

;)

Pfft, all these screenshots are weak. I have the one screenie to conquer every single one of its competitors in this 300-odd-page-long thread. Taken straight from the bowels of my MMP Portugal game, I give you...
protestantemperorei0.jpg

...a Protestant being elected as Holy Roman Emperor!

;)

nothing wrong with that in EU3 it not prohibited and happens all the time.

I have noticed that when France goes bankrupt once, you can depend on it becoming a pattern, driving inflation into the exosphere. At least it was true under the last patch.

Yeah, the AI tends to spiral into more and more bankruptcy, it will disband armies but not navies and not advisors from what I've gathered relogging as a bankrupt nation. I found Pegu fielding 9 ships (forcelimit of about 4) which were costing them 17d per month due to hyperinflation. I did once see Russia bounce back from bankruptcy but that was Russia and only once

nothing wrong with that in EU3 it not prohibited and happens all the time.
I know it's not prohibited, but the fact that turning Protestant tanks a nation's relations with everyone else sort of stands in the way of a Protestant HRE, especially on the work of the AI alone (I should emphasise this point - I didn't have any hand in this, playing as Portugal without imperial ambitions).

I love seeing the ai ruin its armies like this just before I attack them.
You do love using .gifs don't you, that is the only format I have seen you post in (not that I stalk you, just I guess you are so used to putting in everything in .gif form for your awesome animations)

Anyways, back on topic. From 151 thousand men to 12.5 thousand men. It seems like they have 8% of their original army. Probably ever friend you meet would be dead the next day...