• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something must be wrong in the latest beta patch! I have no idea how France have gotten that far so early, how pirates discovered the carr before anyone else. (I kept bumping in to them everytime i discovered a new seasone) or what the HECK Persia is doing on the westcoast of Africa!!!

eu313xh3.png

Dracul ~ "devil" in romanian

Catholicism is falling down on heretic paths....

When Left 4 Dead and Europa Universalis mix.

EpicLulsZombieRuler.gif

King Matteo is dead since a few days, but he is still leading his troops into battle as general :)

Really, I play Left 4 Dead and I don't get it o_O
Oh, well it's not any special connection with Left 4 Dead, I just said that because it's about zombies, and I apparently have an undead leader :p

how pirates discovered the carr before anyone else. (I kept bumping in to them everytime i discovered a new seasone)
I think this has happened:
1) The pirate nation, out of mechnical necessity, has 'discovered' all sea zones, or at least as many sea zones as all other nations in-game.
2) Hence, they can move into them.
3) What has hence likely happened is that some nation has attacked them but NOT wiped them out (which seems to happen a lot to me). They have retreated into one of the adjoining sea-zones, which happens to be not discovered.

Also, your colonial range is messed up because you haven't cleared out the map cache, I'm guessing. It has a habit of messing up like that if you don't.