• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You know what, I just noticed that now. :rofl:

Yeap Papal State. How the hell they managed to conquer Wales?! I thought that last remaining PS province was Malta. Uhmm... too much focus on Asia. :p

Anyway its IN 3.1 and if you wonder lucky nations are turned very OFF. Yet BBB is still there - another argument for people beliving that it LN option make no difference for France. My lovely BGB slowly expanding into Europe if any of European countries is dumb enough to DOW me. I ignoring Europe because my purification squads are in China.
chinese.gif

ypsylon said:
Fort Lvl 12! I dont know how AI did that but I was stunned beyond comprehension.
I saw France with a level 12 fort once. I thought it was a new feature of NA at the time, and by the time I found out it was something strange, it had disappeared and I couldn't prove that it ever existed. Now I know!

Haftetavenscrap said:
I saw France with a level 12 fort once. I thought it was a new feature of NA at the time, and by the time I found out it was something strange, it had disappeared and I couldn't prove that it ever existed. Now I know!
You know what. Few years after that war I finished off Adal somewhere near Mozambique. After I annexed them I got lvl 18 fort!!! Unfortunately I dont have pic. When I quit and returned it was back to lvl 6 again.

It must be some bug. Sometimes mega fort remain for month or two, sometimes for some years, yet when resign/quit and load all is back to normal. Anyway it is great feeling to own such UBER fort, even if only for a while. :)

BTW: I dont know if somebody posted that earlier, but I burst laughing when such message appear:

morontl2.jpg

Of course discovery of Moron is very important. There is nothing better than to exploit Moron(s)!
hysterical3.gif

ypsylon said:
You know what. Few years after that war I finished off Adal somewhere near Mozambique. After I annexed them I got lvl 18 fort!!! Unfortunately I dont have pic. When I quit and returned it was back to lvl 6 again.

It must be some bug. Sometimes mega fort remain for month or two, sometimes for some years, yet when resign/quit and load all is back to normal. Anyway it is great feeling to own such UBER fort, even if only for a while. :)

BTW: I dont know if somebody posted that earlier, but I burst laughing when such message appear:

morontl2.jpg

Of course discovery of Moron is very important. There is nothing better than to exploit Moron(s)!
hysterical3.gif

thats good but i always forget to screenshot when i discover "running".

Speaking of 'morons'...

From the 'Hey thanks but we have an army for that' department:

AUS_1.jpg

From the 'This country is really a piece of sh**' department:

AUS_2.jpg

The Capital... And the fact it's brown... :rofl:

I wish I could find the screen shot of when I discovered 'Tape', but I figure that one's been played a few times. That and when you find 'Mysore'...

T

Montenegro trying to get a fair peace

ny1.jpg

The English are a backward barbaric people

ny2.jpg

The great power Cyprus (still only their starting island) is feared throughout the Europe

ny3.jpg

when did the Pope sink this low?

ny4.jpg

The Schism healed?

eu3game2008101120472359nr5.jpg

MMP 1.11, I'm playing as Brabant (and yes, I cheated myself into some cash).

---

Five years later, the Antipope is still likely to provide the next candidate :D

Now the Pope in Rome seems to be getting worried:

eu3game2008101122275752eo3.jpg

I hope the Antipope can make it, would be awesome :D

(I've been helping a bit, by grabbing cardinals from other nations if they get to two -- this way I've kept PA2 in control thus far).

Last edited:
Yey for the Antipope, soon ROme sahll be his.

Empty86 said:
granadaownagevo8.jpg

Note that I changed the color of Granada to blue. (first thought was actually "ahh not france again" , I have no idea how this happened, inheritence? Hard to believe Granada and Castilla would start a royal marriage. :confused:
Granada won the Reconquista. :rofl:

And the Antipope elected a pro-Antipope Pope? :wacko: