• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
wtf??

This was taken from 1.3 (dont have the expansions)
notice something out of place?
Eu3.jpg

JakethX said:
yes i do cheat (everything takes too long otherwise) but how can u tell apart from the cash?
You have four colonists traveling and five in store.

my game has gone completey insane, France is in peices the TO holds russia, The Ming Empire has reached the black sea Brittany is colonizing Texas, Mecklenburg controls northern poland and Denmark, i will send u screens soon :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

wow that is interesting LOL

not really funny but interesting (using rising nations mod):

the big red russian blob is the USSR, they even have all cores in china
the small red blob in italy, greece, africa and madigascar is me (roman empire)

the red blob thats supposed to be canada is actually great brittain. (GB annexed canada)
GB has almost been kicked outa india, (madrui is takin over)

Germany is controling persia and france is just a huge monster and has almost all of west and central africa
the cyan is south africa. In South America, the two major powers are brazil (greenish) and peru (bluish)

Not really sure who to attack next, im allied with the neatherlands, france, germany, g brittain. and i dont wanna mess with USSR lol

and yea lol ive seen some pretty amazing things with this mod
in my last game the USSR collpased and was taken over by ukraine (completly) and there was no south america, it was all just brazil lol